jcvalsesia
I need help to understand why the video is blurry.

Video is getting blurry when call from custom application (IX Client SDK 4.5.0.0-buil1) to One-X Agent + Media Client.
Custom application is registered on Session Manager (SM) and One-X Agent + Media Client are registered to Communication Manager (CM).

Video is perfect when call from custom application (IX Client SDK 4.5.0.0-build1) to IX Workplace.
Custom application is registered on Session Manager (SM) and IX Workplace are registered in same Session Manager (SM).

Is there any settings on IX Client SDK to fix it?
Or it is CM issue related.

Logs and screenshot added.

Thank you
Filename IXClientSDK-CM.log [Disk] Download
Filename IXClientSDK-SM.log [Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - CM-SM.png]
[Disk] Download
Jayant_Wete
Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on this forum.

We will get back to you on this soon.

Regards,
DevConnect Team
Pallavi_M
Hi,

Can you please provide following info ?

1) Is One-X Agent + Media Client H.323 client as you mentioned it is registered to CM ?

2) If One-X Agent + Media Client is H.323 client, do you have Direct Media Enabled on CM ? Can you disable Direct Media on CM and please test ?

3) To investigate this issue further, can you please provide wireshark traces along with client logs for non-working case?

4) Is it possible for you to provide CM trace also ? If yes, then I can provide debugs that need to be enabled on CM ?

Thanks
Pallavi_M
Hi,

Can you please provide following info ?

1) Is One-X Agent + Media Client H.323 client as you mentioned it is registered to CM ?

2) If One-X Agent + Media Client is H.323 client, do you have Direct Media Enabled on CM ? Can you disable Direct Media on CM and please test ?

3) To investigate this issue further, can you please provide wireshark traces along with client logs for non-working case?

4) Is it possible for you to provide CM trace also ? If yes, then I can provide debugs that need to be enabled on CM ?
Go to:   
Mobile view