DanielStingl
Hi,

we want to use JS SDK within our web application.

[created a seperate post about remote call]

Another question is how we can map a JS SDK call together with AES events?
If I receive an event for an incoming call, the callId is a GUID where the AES-CallId is a numeric value.
The UCID is sometimes/often not filled on the received call from JS SDK and not all AES Events contains the UCID.

Because of our existing Software is currently based on AES-Events we search for a simple possibility to map these two source/events together without comparing the remotenumber.
I couldn't find any info about that in documentation.

Thanks in advance
Daniel
JohnBiggs
To your second question (it is usually recommended to stick to one question per thread), it sounds like UCID is not enabled on the Communication Manager, or all calls reaching your endpoint are not routed through the Communication Manager). UCID would still be delivered if it came in on a trunk call (e.g. through a ASBC-E Experience Portal, or similar where UCID generation was enabled).

Take a look at this FAQ and compare the settings to those in Communication Manager
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/support/faq/tsapi/private_data.gsp#30
DanielStingl
Hi John,

yeah you are right. I should have made two posts... sorry.

Thanks for your hint. Our ACM technicans made changes during a SIP migrations. So there is a new trunk and the setting "Send UCID" on the trunk was set to false.

So the matching can be done over UCID and it is ok. I think the AES/ACM callid would be better but we can handle this.

I will remove the question for the remote call and create a new post.

Thanks
Daniel
Go to:   
Mobile view