SimonBrown
Hi

I have a requirement to monitor real time CTI events, server wide for an AACC contact centre.
Specifically looking for call alerting/established/Disconnected events for all stations.
I hope/expect to see DNIS/CLI as standard properties, and, ideally, get other aacc metadata such as Skillset.

Background is C# writing web services or windows services to integrate to 3rd parties.

Looking at the AACC development page it seems light on .NET options for real time information, from what I can tell only the CCT SDK is an option but happy to be advised otherwise to achieve requirement in the most RAD approach.

I have compiled the sample SDK app and waiting on access to run against customer AACC, not sure at this point if the SDK can register for events server wide or is it client / agent centric.

Any advise welcome.
Thanks
Simon
FergusCameron [Avatar]
Agree, CCT is really your only option for the sort of call-data you're talking about but it is also agent-centric so you'll need to map agents to an account that has associations for all the agents. That can effect license consumption in environments where only a portion of the accounts are in use at any one time.

Fergus Cameron :: AVAYA :: DevConnect :: http://www.avaya.com/devconnect/
SimonBrown
Hi Fergus

Managed to get friendly avaya engineer to create a user with all current configured agents as members and logged into cct test client with it, App then started populating the list of devices with the new members before crashing, I assume as CCT app using a fixed size array or something.
It did show though that, in theory I could have one account with contact centre agents associated and I would get the session details coming through.
We did see the CCT licenses racking up though so that is a concern.

What I don't really know right now is if there are limits around this in the API and AACC side, for example I know there is approx 600 concurrent agents. The group test we did added 118 fine (all he has setup so far) but not sure if there is a limit.
The Licensing definately needs validation.
Also unclear at this state the server load this will add.

Still feels like overkill and elaborate setup to be able to monitor cti users for basic established/disconnected events with basic info like DNIS/CLI/CDN/SkillSet

Regards
Simon

Unless otherwise stated. EP 7.2.0.0.1117 Dev: JVM: 1.8.0_171 OD 7.2.1.0502 tomcat-8.5.23
Go to:   
Mobile view