JackLee4
Hi Guys,

I am experiencing a problem with a Outbound application, which is developed based on the "ClickToCall" sample.
The problem is that, once the following command is launched, after 1 minute it will return with errors
Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 50; White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.

The CCXML and Dialog call flow is still running in the background and the call is still connected.
We have already specified the timeout value to be "120", but it seems ineffective.
request.setLaunchTimeout(120);

Much appreciated if somebody could shed some lights on this

Many thanks

Jack
WilsonYu
Can you show more logs around the error?
JackLee4
Hi Wilson,

Hope you are well.

I have uploaded our application logs and CCXML file for you to study.

The call start time is 2020-07-02 17:54:50, and our application captured the following error returned from the VPMS Web Service:

<Reason>Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 50; White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.</Reason>
<LocalizedMsg>detail: ; nested exception is:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 50; White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.</LocalizedMsg>
<msg>detail: ; nested exception is:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 50; White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.</msg>
<stacktrace>detail: [Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@4293f41e</stacktrace>
<FaultCode>{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException</FaultCode>
<FaultDetails>[Lorg.w3c.dom.Element;@70fd3887</FaultDetails>
<FaultDescription>null</FaultDescription>

Thanks

Jack
Filename 20200702_EventLog_filtered.txt [Disk] Download
Filename CCXML-SessionSlot_filtered.log [Disk] Download
Filename OutboundCall.jsp [Disk] Download
WilsonYu
The error may be caused by calling the http://160.14.232.12:7080/OutboundCallService/Start url. I wonder what this is supposed to return.
JackLee4
Hi Wilson,

Great point, may I know if it is necessary to set both CCXML and VXML URL in Experience Portal's Application page?

I need to double check our configuration, as I remember we only configured CCXML link only.

Thanks

Jack
WilsonYu
I don't think you need to setup the vxml url.
JackLee4
Hi Wilson,

We have checked, both CCXML and VXML URL have been configured in the Application.
However, the problem still persists.

Do you have any suggestion on how to further troubleshoot the issue?

Thanks!

Jack
WilsonYu
Do you see any trace or log in the OutboundService app? You can also look into the browser log to see that.
MarcoNg
Hi Wilson

I'm Marco and I'm work with Jack to solve this error.
Did you mean MPP Traces > CCXML Browser log ? (Please refer to the attracted)
If so, we have checked before and no related error found.
  • [Thumb - CCXML_Browser.png]
[Disk] Download
WilsonYu
I presume the OutboundService app is an OD app. It would have the trace.log in the app's data/log directory and the sessionslot*.log file in AVB would also tell what is going on with the app.
JackLee4
Hi Wilson,

I'm thinking if we should load the WebService files from EPM every time we develop a new CCXML application?

As we are currently using an older version of Outbound CCXML application which was built during the VP 5.0 era

Thanks

Jack
WilsonYu
Oh, that could be a problem. You should make sure you can call the web service on the current EP. I believe there have been a lot of changes between 5.0 and the current version.
JackLee4
Hi Wilson,

I have loaded the new AAEP AppIntfWS into the Outbound application.
But when I call the CCXML application it still returns the following error 1 minute after it is started:
Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 50; White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.</

Note that, from CCXML browser logs and VXML logs, I can see that the application is still running in the background eventhough the error was thrown

Could you please help to shed some lights on this?

Thanks!

Jack
WilsonYu
You would have to contact support to get some help on the platform. They can better diagnose what the error really means.
JackLee4
Hi Wilson,

From our observation, we found that after submitting the Web Service request,

if the CCXML script does not send a <avaya.response> back within 1 minute, the mentioned error will occur.

<send name="'avaya.launchresponse'" targettype="'avaya_platform'" target="'avaya.launchresponse'" namelist="status" />

Would you be able to simulate this in your lab environment?

Thanks!

Jack
Go to:   
Mobile view