GowriShankar
Hi,

Customer has the below requirements,

- The Oceana email contacts which are queued for AGENTS to be modified anytime by supervisors using some custom tool,

The custom tool will list the 'NEW/Queued' emails to the supervisor based on the available APIs, Now Supervisor decided to change the routing for some of the queued emails. Following are the possible changes by supervisor.

- Priority Change ( Increase/Decrease)
- Attributes Changes ( Re-queue the email to a different team)
- Drop the contact (Close the contact with some closure reason)
- Assign to a specific agent

We assume if the ED gets an External trigger event along with the contactID/workrequestID , we can further re-queue/modify the ongoing routing according to the supervisors input.

Kindly let me know the feasibility.

Thanks,
Gowri
AnuragAggarwal

Hi, asked this to Oceana team, here is the response from them

few questions :

1. Event should exist in eventCatalog… are you going to create a new one manually?
2. CService kicks off the events to ED based on ExternalConversationInteractions. How would CService know anything about this new event?
3, are you going to edit workflow to have this new event

If you can get above to work, then

- Priority Change ( Increase/Decrease)
- Attributes Changes ( Re-queue the email to a different team)

Yes it is possible. There are “Modify Attributes” and “Match Update” tasks that we can use to modify priority and attributes.

- Drop the contact (Close the contact with some closure reason)

[from oceana team] To drop the contact…I am not sure. All ED can do is to send an error back or send any Rest request they want (using RestService task) to close a contact. So probably possible, but how will Oceana react…I don’t know.
[form me] possibly you can terminate the workflow instance or send call ended event

- Assign to a specific agent

I think this means asking for a specific agent…I don’t think it is possible for a Queued contact … once requested for a service it is not possible to update with agent specific details. But if they start off asking for a specific agent, upon Queueing against that agent they can later MatchUpdate by adding a service. The MatchUpdate task can only add a service not an agent. But there is something called TransferToUser…where Supervisor can answer the contact and transfer to a specific agent.
Go to:   
Mobile view