andrewp
I installed the 3.6 version of the SDK (3.6 because that is my target Breeze machine). All went well. I build a maven skeleton for a task (datecompare) and ran mvn clean install. It went well until it didn't. Any ideas as to what is happening here?

mvn clean install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING] Failed to build parent project for com.roobroo:roobroo:pom:3.6.1.0.69007
[WARNING] Failed to build parent project for com.avaya.workflow:sdk:pom:3.6.1.0.69007
[WARNING] Failed to build parent project for com.avaya:datecompare:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for com.avaya:datecompare-tasks:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for com.groupon.maven.plugin.json:json-schema-validator is missing. @ com.avaya:datecompare-tasks:[unknown-version], C:\Users\ajprokop\BreezeTasks\datecompare\datecompare\tasks\pom.xml, line 58, column 9
[WARNING]
[WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the stability of your build.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building such malformed projects.
[WARNING]
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Reactor Build Order:
[INFO]
[INFO] datecompare [pom]
[INFO] datecompare-tasks [jar]
[INFO] datecompare-svar [pom]
[INFO]
[INFO] -----------------------< com.avaya:datecompare >------------------------
[INFO] Building datecompare 1.0-SNAPSHOT [1/3]
[INFO] --------------------------------[ pom ]---------------------------------
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ datecompare ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-install-plugin:2.4:install (default-install) @ datecompare ---
[INFO] Installing C:\Users\ajprokop\BreezeTasks\datecompare\datecompare\pom.xml to C:\Users\ajprokop\.m2\repository\com\avaya\datecompare\1.0-SNAPSHOT\datecompare-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO]
[INFO] --------------------< com.avaya:datecompare-tasks >---------------------
[INFO] Building datecompare-tasks 1.0-SNAPSHOT [2/3]
[INFO] --------------------------------[ jar ]---------------------------------
Downloading from workflow-maven: https://nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com/repository/workflow-maven/com/groupon/maven/plugin/json/json-schema-validator/maven-metadata.xml
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata com.groupon.maven.plugin.json:json-schema-validator/maven-metadata.xml from/to workflow-maven (https://nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com/repository/workflow-maven/): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
Downloading from workflow-maven: https://nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com/repository/workflow-maven/com/avaya/collaboration/api/avaya-aura-collaboration-api-3.6/3.6.0.1.360104/avaya-aura-collaboration-api-3.6-3.6.0.1.360104.pom
[INFO] Reactor Summary:
[INFO]
[INFO] datecompare 1.0-SNAPSHOT ........................... SUCCESS [ 0.420 s]
[INFO] datecompare-tasks .................................. FAILURE [ 1.982 s]
[INFO] datecompare-svar 1.0-SNAPSHOT ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 3.222 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2020-07-07T14:47:42-05:00
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project datecompare-tasks: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.avaya:datecompare-tasks:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect dependencies at com.avaya.collaboration.api:avaya-aura-collaboration-api-3.6:jar:3.6.0.1.360104: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.avaya.collaboration.api:avaya-aura-collaboration-api-3.6:jar:3.6.0.1.360104: Could not transfer artifact com.avaya.collaboration.api:avaya-aura-collaboration-api-3.6:pom:3.6.0.1.360104 from/to workflow-maven (https://nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com/repository/workflow-maven/): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR] mvn <goals> -rf :datecompare-tasks
Krishnakumar(KK)
Looks like you don't have the required certificates in the keystore. Please follow the procedure from this link,

https://confluence.forge.avaya.com/display/FORGE/Certificates#Certificates-Download
andrewp
Thanks, those certs appear to be installed. See attached image. For fun, I downloaded and reinstalled them. I still have the same problem.
  • [Thumb - certs.png]
[Disk] Download
Krishnakumar(KK)
That is different from java keystore. Maven uses java. The link I posted also shows how to use the keytool to import the certificate to java keystore. You will need to import the certificates to the cacerts for all the java versions you have in the system.
andrewp
Got it. However, I still have a problem the problem. I ran the following, restarted the command window, and "mvn clean install" gives me the same error.

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_251\jre\lib\security>..\..\bin\keytool -import -trustcacerts -keystore cacerts -storepass changeit -noprompt -alias AvayaITserverCA2 -file AvayaITserverCA2.crt
Certificate was added to keystore

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_251\jre\lib\security>..\..\bin\keytool -import -trustcacerts -keystore cacerts -storepass changeit -noprompt -alias AvayaITrootCA2 -file AvayaITrootCA2.crt

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_251\jre\lib\security>..\..\bin\keytool -import -trustcacerts -keystore cacerts -storepass changeit -noprompt -alias Zscaler -file Zscaler.crt
Krishnakumar(KK)
Is it the same java used by Maven? Could you please run mvn -version to confirm.
andrewp
Yes, same version:

mvn --version
Apache Maven 3.5.3 (3383c37e1f9e9b3bc3df5050c29c8aff9f295297; 2018-02-24T13:49:05-06:00)
Maven home: C:\Users\ajprokop\Documents\Maven\apache-maven-3.5.3\bin\..
Java version: 1.8.0_251, vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_251\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 10", version: "10.0", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

For grins, I tried to get to the offending site via Chrome:

This site can’t be reached
nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com’s server IP address could not be found.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
andrewp
I noticed that now that I have the certs installed, the problem isn't the same as before. Notice how it now says "Not authorized." Previously it was a certificate error. For grins, I ran the command window as Administrator, but I didn't think that would make a difference (and it didn't). I've tried this on and off the Avaya VPN. Any ideas?

>mvn clean install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING] Failed to build parent project for com.roobroo:roobroo:pom:3.6.1.0.69007
[WARNING] Failed to build parent project for com.avaya.workflow:sdk:pom:3.6.1.0.69007
[WARNING] Failed to build parent project for com.avaya:datecompare:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for com.avaya:datecompare-tasks:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for com.groupon.maven.plugin.json:json-schema-validator is missing. @ com.avaya:datecompare-tasks:[unknown-version], C:\Users\ajprokop\BreezeTasks\datecompare\datecompare\tasks\pom.xml, line 58, column 9
[WARNING]
[WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the stability of your build.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building such malformed projects.
[WARNING]
[INFO] Reactor Build Order:
[INFO]
[INFO] datecompare [pom]
[INFO] datecompare-tasks [jar]
[INFO] datecompare-svar [pom]
[INFO]
[INFO] -----------------------< com.avaya:datecompare >------------------------
[INFO] Building datecompare 1.0-SNAPSHOT [1/3]
[INFO] --------------------------------[ pom ]---------------------------------
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ datecompare ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-install-plugin:2.4:install (default-install) @ datecompare ---
[INFO] Installing C:\Users\ajprokop\BreezeTasks\datecompare\datecompare\pom.xml to C:\Users\ajprokop\.m2\repository\com\avaya\datecompare\1.0-SNAPSHOT\datecompare-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO]
[INFO] --------------------< com.avaya:datecompare-tasks >---------------------
[INFO] Building datecompare-tasks 1.0-SNAPSHOT [2/3]
[INFO] --------------------------------[ jar ]---------------------------------
Downloading from workflow-maven: https://nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com/repository/workflow-maven/com/groupon/maven/plugin/json/json-schema-validator/maven-metadata.xml
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata com.groupon.maven.plugin.json:json-schema-validator/maven-metadata.xml from/to workflow-maven (https://nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com/repository/workflow-maven/): Not authorized , ReasonPhrase:Unauthorized.
Downloading from workflow-maven: https://nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com/repository/workflow-maven/com/avaya/collaboration/api/avaya-aura-collaboration-api-3.6/3.6.0.1.360104/avaya-aura-collaboration-api-3.6-3.6.0.1.360104.pom
[INFO] Reactor Summary:
[INFO]
[INFO] datecompare 1.0-SNAPSHOT ........................... SUCCESS [ 0.393 s]
[INFO] datecompare-tasks .................................. FAILURE [ 2.125 s]
[INFO] datecompare-svar 1.0-SNAPSHOT ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 3.318 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2020-07-08T13:36:08-05:00
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project datecompare-tasks: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.avaya:datecompare-tasks:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect dependencies at com.avaya.collaboration.api:avaya-aura-collaboration-api-3.6:jar:3.6.0.1.360104: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.avaya.collaboration.api:avaya-aura-collaboration-api-3.6:jar:3.6.0.1.360104: Could not transfer artifact com.avaya.collaboration.api:avaya-aura-collaboration-api-3.6:pom:3.6.0.1.360104 from/to workflow-maven (https://nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com/repository/workflow-maven/): Not authorized , ReasonPhrase:Unauthorized. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR] mvn <goals> -rf :datecompare-tasks
Krishnakumar(KK)
"Not authorized." means, your username/password is not matching. Does it ask for username/password or uses windows password repository?

Could you try updating your password for forge in 'Manage Network passwords' in control panel.
andrewp
I am not asked for a username or password. Where would this occur?

I don't know what you want me to do in Manage Network Passwords. I do not see an entry for forge (see attached image). If I need to create one, what should it look like and what credentials do I use?

I tried to go to "https://nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com/repository/workflow-maven/com/groupon/maven/plugin/json/json-schema-validator/maven-metadata.xml" from Chrome and it asks me to login. If I enter my Avaya token and global password, it tells me Not Authorized. See attached image for what I see.
  • [Thumb - credentials.png]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - Authorized.png]
[Disk] Download
Krishnakumar(KK)
What is your avaya handle? Did you have access permission for workflow project in forge before?
If not could you please request access for 'workflow' project in forge.
andrewp
My avaya handle is ajprokop. This is my third day at Avaya so I did not have previous permission.

I am a bit confused about this, though. I built tasks while I was at ConvergeOne and did not have to go through any of this. Why do I as an Avaya employee?
Krishnakumar(KK)
Welcome to Avaya Andrew! All the projects require authorization. I have sent to you email. Please check.
ByoungHOPARK
Hi all

I have same problem. But I am a BP engineer. I wonder, how can I fix it?
Go to:   
Mobile view