Pravin
Hi Team,

We have developed custom softphone and it is working fine in our lab along with Avaya IP communicator.

When we tested same on customer site it is working for one agent and for other it is not working. Only ready and not ready working.

When we have tested the following:
1. Agent1 – Agent and Supervisor permissions
2. Agent2 – Supervisor Permissions
3. Agent3 – Agent Only permissions with Default skillset and EMS and again with Agent Only Permissions with Combat Test Skillset and EMS (like Kerry’s login)

At this point only Agent1 log in is yielding successful results with a few minor issues.

1. CTI testing with Agent1 login is successful. It will show that I was able to receive calls through the queue, answer, conference, etc. When making an outbound call I was less unable to disconnect however I would say that overall CTI functionality was at roughly 70-80%.
2. When I tested with my own account I was unable to login at all (invalid credentials).

3. I also tested with Agent3 login (at my computer). At first I tested with her being setup with the default skillset and EMS skillset and it did not work. Next I tested with setting her up to mirror Agent1 (Combat Test skillset (1) and EMS (2)). I was able to login and toggle between ready and not ready but could not perform any additional functions.

AAAD and our softphone is connecting to same CCT server. Where as on AAAD all call delivered and answered. Agent can make outbound call from AAAD.

Whenever call delivered to Terminal our softphone working fine. For non working extension in our softphone caller calls go to voice mail.

What could be the issue. Will there be any call routing or extension configuration issue. Will it make any difference hardphone and Avaya IP communicator.

We have used CCT dot net API for custom softphone development.

Regards,
Pravin
FergusCameron [Avatar]
I don't see that there's enough technical information here to offer a meaningful response so I can only recommend that, for an issue this involved, you open a [technical support ticket]. However, AACC only supports Avaya phones (including One-X Communicator), per the [Compatibility Matrix] and product documentation.

You might also bear in mind that enhanced support (i.e. involved investigation and/or diagnosis) will require and enhanced membership.

--
[Compatibility Matrix]: https://secureservices.avaya.com/compatibility-matrix/menus/product.xhtml
[technical support ticket]: https://www.devconnectprogram.com/ticket/technicalTicket

Fergus Cameron :: AVAYA :: DevConnect :: http://www.avaya.com/devconnect/
Pravin
Thank you Fergus.

I just confirmed with customer and they are using Avaya Agent desktop only not any hard phone or Communicator.

“we only use the Avaya Agent Desktop release 7.0.3

Please remember extension 4446 is the only extension that is on a H323 J169 set and the AAD softphone. She cannot and does not log into the AACC with her desk set.”

Agent first log into their PC’s on our City Domain with their network credentials and password. Then they open AAD and if necessary log in with the CM set password (25802580) only if requested and it will auto log them in at a Not Ready state. Then they hit Ready on the AAD and are accepting calls according to their skillset. I also highlighted some answers to their inquires below in yellow.

I just want to confirm can we use AAD as phone extension only rather than softphone and Refclient/AAAD concurrently?

I think when we are login into CCVA application, AAD is kicked log off and CCVA application does not get any call event as AAD means phone extension which is used for login with Agent ID into CCVA application no longer available.

Is there any configuration we can do at AACC or Communication manager to use AAD like phone extension (as like Avaya OneX communicator or desk phone ) and use as an extension number when login into Refclient or Avaya Aura Agent Desktop for call control.

This will help us to narrow down issue at customer site.

Regards,
Pravin
FergusCameron [Avatar]
There's a lot in there so I'll try and keep it simple, yes, RefClient will work along side AACC/AAAD and that may be used with a soft-phone (built in) or a physical station. Site support will assist you in understanding the product and configuration in the context of RefClient (but probably not in the context of your own application). So the simple answer is, if it works with the AACC/CCT/.NET/RefClient (or AACC/CCT/SOAP/RefClient) from the AACC server, it can be made to work with your application. If it doesn't, it (likely) cannot.

Fergus Cameron :: AVAYA :: DevConnect :: http://www.avaya.com/devconnect/
Go to:   
Mobile view