SivaramaKrishananPratheep
Hi,

acsgetevtblock() returns ACSERR_UBUFSMALL error ,application retries with acsgetevtblock() again with the return buffer size . still getting the same error. The problem gets resolved after closing the link after a certain Time and reopen the link.

In Lab, I tried to allocate fewer buffers, and API got failed with the same error. Then the retry logic worked without a problem. So I think this won't be an application problem.

In the customer place, 3 application is running connecting to 3 different AES. The problem happens to all 3 applications at the same time. Is something do we need to check in AES? AES Version is 6.3.3

Thanks

Pratheep
Hi,

After upgraded with the TSAPI Client library 7.x version, the application has been able to get events after reallocting the buffer size returned by the acsgeteventblock for ACSERR_UBUFSMALL errors. The events returned for those cases are either the conference or transfer.

In those cases the u.transferred.transferredConnections.connection[tc].staticDevice.deviceID or pUns->u.conferenced.conferenceConnections.connectionList->connection[i].party returns more than 12 parties in the connection. How this is possible as a max of 6 party conference only allowed? Where maybe the problem?

ThankYou
JohnBiggs
Exactly what releases of Communication Manager, Application Enablement Services and the JTAPI client are you running?
Please ensure you are on the most recent GA release. In early releases of 7.0 there were issues in a number of areas due to underlying architectural changes in Communication Manager, and Application Enablement Services.
Hi,

Below are the version details.

I am using TSAPI Client and Serviceprovider.dll(Active recording)

CM Version 6.3.17.0-SP17
AES Version 6.3.3
TSAPI Client - 7.0
Serviceprovider.dll - 7.1.1.54

Are the versions are compatible?

Thank You.
Go to:   
Mobile view