bluecoffee
Currently deploying Avaya Workspaces for Elite for less than 1000 users. I've already created a cluster (with 3 nodes) and configured the attributes. I am stuck on connecting CSC to the AES. I'm pretty sure I've input the correct parameters but I still cant see a session related to my deployment under Session Summary page of the AES. What else should I check to establish a connection between CSC and AES? BTW, i am using a shared AES. Should i allocate a dedicated AES for this deployment?
JohnBiggs
Have you checked the AES logs to see if the connection attempt is getting there?

Have you deployed security certificates to allow connectivity? Note that if you have a certificate issue it is tougher to debug from the AES end - you need to locate and review the Breeze side logs related to the connection to see if things are failing at the socket layer. Or you could try to capture the exchange with wireshark and look for the issue that way.

Have you used some alternate tool to create a connection to test the credentials you are using to ensure they work (there is a TSAPI Test utility on AE Services that would allow this - it wouldn't test the certificates though).
bluecoffee
thanks for the response.

I did check the logs in the AES and confirmed that there is no request coming from that specific cluster or from any of the breeze nodes under that.

I already installed the CA certificate from SMGR to the AES as well as the server certificate which was generated from the SMGR. I also installed the server certificates of the AES to each of breeze nodes. am i missing any other certificates?

I also did try the TSAPI test tool and it worked.

Might be with the certificates but cant seem to figure out which one.

i appreciate your help!
Go to:   
Mobile view