KumudTripathi
Hi,

I want to know is there any way that I can run two different versions of my AAOD war file on same tomcat server but for two different calls.

e.g. I have suppose CALL_FLOW_POSTPAID.war which is IVR call flow catering to postpaid customers

Now I have a requirement that few specific changes in same call flow needs to be run for customers who are calling from say Delhi circle and for customer from Punjab circle should get different functionality in same flow.

In my old system Nortel MPS, what I used to do is I name my source code (nortal source code in form of .ppr) file like CALL_FLOW_POSTPAID_1 which will be mapped to Delhi circle DNIS and CALL_FLOW_POSTPAID_2 which will be mapped to Punjab circle DNIS and that's done.

I want to implement similar solution here.

Please suggest how to do that.
WilsonYu
The way you do it in OD is renaming the project using a naming convention such as <projectname>_v1, <projectname>_v2 etc. This way, the exported war file (app) would have the same context root name which you use to map to a unique extension in EPM for a particular customer.
KumudTripathi
Hi Wilson,

Thank you for the response. I have some queries and would be better if we can get in touch on IM

let me know your suitable time when can we connect on skype
WilsonYu
Are you within the Avaya network? I don't have IM outside of Avaya. I am not in tech support.
KumudTripathi
I am on Avaya only. I can see you in IM but offline as of now :-)
WilsonYu
Are you in Asia? I can try to log in around 8pm PT
Go to:   
Mobile view