x2mjoshi
Hi,
Besides using CMS Supervisor to connect to CMS server to get agent and skills reports(real-time,historical, integrated), is there programmatical way of getting these reports.

I am looking for information on if we can connect to CMS Server using .NET, Java or OBDC connection and make a query to pull these information on timely fashion. Would love to know if there are other options as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Note: We are on CMS 16.3 version, soon upgrading to 19.

Thank You,
IFODavidHaig
Hi
I use a couple of tools to extract the data - the key is to get the Intersystems Cache ODBC and JDBC drivers so you can connect to the CCMS views. I then use etl-tools.com 'Database Browser' to view the data via ODBC. You will also need to access the Cache documentation as the SQL is a little different (https://irisdocs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=RSQL_concat).

I use the JDBC annd ODBC drivers to access the data for .NET and Java based reporting programmes and ETL functions - I find it easier to extract the CCMS data from the Cache database and store them in a MySQL server for subsequent processing but that is purely because I combine the CCMS data with real time ACCS data from the AACC R7.1 RSM SDK and it is easier to do it away from the CCMS although it is avaailable there but can be slightly behind real time.

Hope this helps - If you can't find the drivers out there I have them - I don't check in to the DevConnect often but leave a message and I'll get back to you.

Cheers,
David
Go to:   
Mobile view