UmeshC
Hello,

We have tested our application with Avaya Aura CM, CC Elite & AES combination. All features listed below are working fine -
- Agent Login/Logout
- Agent State Change Ready-> Not_Ready & Not_Ready->Ready with Label (Reason Code)
-Make Call
-Inbound Call Notification
-Hold/Resume
- Single Step Transfer
-Consult Call
-Conference
-Disconnect
-Accessing Call Data

Now we want to test with Avaya Interaction Center. As per our vendor, this product is not available now. Is this correct?

We have some queries related to combination of AES & AIC -
- Does AES supports AIC for above feature ?
- As we have used AES JTAPI/TSAPI for above feature (with CC Elite). Will this work with AES & AIC combination also? If not which library we need to use?

Thanks & Regards,
Umesh
MartinFlynn
I am not aware of AIC being EOS but your vendor is likely to have better information than me.

I think it is probably OK to use your JTAPI/TSAPI application for Call Control features. However, I suspect you may end up with issues if you use it for Agent/Contact features as AIC should be in control of the agents - I am not sure how well it plays with others. You may also miss out on some extra contact-related data, though that may not be an issue for you.

AIC has several interfaces and APIs. One of these is the Avaya Interaction Center Client SDK. This can be used to monitor/update agents and get call-related events and data. You can get more information on this on the Devconnect website.

Martin

Go to:   
Mobile view