AdiletKabylbekov
Can anybody help me.

Need to create some information dashboard (web application) for viewing a hunt group infomation:
queue
waiting time
active agents
available agents

How can I get this info? Is it possible to get from Avaya CMS or from Avaya CMS DB, with JTAPI, or has more API's for this case?
MartinFlynn
I think CMS might give you the information you need but I do not know anything about it. I do not think it is supported by Devconnect.

It might be possible for you to generate this data yourself using JTAPI and SMS but you would need to research this. SMS is the System Management Service. You can get information on it and download an SDK from the Devconnect portal.

Martin
AdiletKabylbekov
Hi,

thank you for answer.

do you mean, with use SMS, a can get hunt group info?

this is avaya product? do i need to buy this product?

More important for me is a info, but i don't know where i can get this info and how.
MartinFlynn
Using SMS, you can find out which agents are configured with which skills (hunt groups). You may find this information useful for your calculations. You can download the SMS SDK for free from the Devconnect website.

Using JTAPI, you can monitor your VDNs. You will then get events at various stages of a call. eg.
o When a call arrives
o When a call is delivered to an agent
o When a call is answered by an agent
o When a call is queued

Your application can then calculate the statistics it needs.

Martin
AdiletKabylbekov
Hi everybody

I foun some way to get ACD queue with JTAPI.

getNumberQueued() method for ACDAddress object

but i can't get waitTime for this queue.

can anybody help me with this.?

how i can get or calculate?
CraigJohnson5
Have you already tried the method in the javadoc:

getQueueWaitTime() - Method in interface javax.telephony.callcenter.ACDAddress
Returns the estimated wait time for new Calls queued at an ACDAddress.
AdiletKabylbekov
Yes i have tried this method, but this method didn't return any data.

Also in description on this method i red this: Returns the estimated wait time for new Calls queued at an ACDAddress

i think it's not wait time on ACD this time only for new calls
MartinFlynn
To the best of my knowledge, JTAPI will not provide you with wait times or other such values and statistics. There are other products, such as Avaya CMS, for that kind of information.

You may use JTAPI to calculate your own values and statistics, based on the events that I previously mentioned.

There are also some statistics that a phone user can access using the VuStat feature. This allows a user to display certain information on a phone screen (eg. oldest-call-waiting, agents-available, agents-in-after-call etc.. Using DMCC, it is possible to receive and parse this data.

Martin
CraigJohnson5
I have confirmed that getQueueWaitTime, getOldestCallQueued, and getRelativeQueueLoad, are actually NOT supported by JTAPI. So for JTAPI, you will have to calculate them as Martin has explained.
AdiletKabylbekov
Can anybody explain or provide some example please, wich event, listener or observer i need to monitoring and how calculate it?
vipulgarg2
Please let me know if TSAPI can provide us oldest Wait Time of queue
MartinFlynn
Everything that has been stated in this forum about JTAPI also applies to TSAPI. That is, it does not provide any statistics but you may use TSAPI events to generate your own statistics.

Martin
JohnBiggs

Everything that has been stated in this forum about JTAPI also applies to DMCC. That is, it does not provide any statistics but you may use DMCC Call Control (TSAPI) events to generate your own statistics
Go to:   
Mobile view