ShantalaGowda2
Dear Sir,

Per documentation AOD supports TDD. We need to understand components required to have an application with support for TDD. Are we just need to install localization bundle and rest is handled by AOD? OR is there anything else which need to be done on AOD to support TDD on each prompts?

Also if we are building applications for multiple languages then how will TDD work for all? As of now I see one localization bundle for TDD support named td_us_3.1.0.jar. Is this sufficient to handle for all languages?

Thanks,
Shantala
ShantalaGowda2
Also need to know if TDD is supported on DD5 or not. As I didn't see any localization bundle for the same on installation package, so curious to know about the same. Incase it supports where can we get localization bundle for the same.
WilsonYu
The td_us_3.1.0.jar should work. All the language bundles are the same for all the DD/OD versions.
BalaSriram
if an application needs to support both normal callers and TDD Callers, apart from adding the localisation bundle, do we need to do anything specific in the application to support TDD? I am not sure how it will work for the TDD devices as I dont have a test environment - do I need to configure every readout with its equivalent "text" so that the text is converted into TDD format and sent to the device?
WilsonYu
To take advantage of the language localization bundles, you would need to use Audio Variable or Constant items in your prompts. You would be able to configure item to play a value in a particular format (whether its text, number or date). The call flow can figure out what audio from the localization bundle to play based on the format and the lanuguage. So you don't have to do the conversion yourself.
Go to:   
Mobile view