Nesbit421
I need a outbound dialing application to dial a number every X mins to report whether it reached the an application or whether it got a busy signal, ring-no-answer (RNA) or all circuits busy (ATB) condition.

Can this be done?
WilsonYu
I believe you can do that by either writing a program using the telephony api to make a call or the LaunchCCXML web service on EPM to call a simple ccxml app which in turn dials the port.
Nesbit421
Ok...do you (or anyone) have a sample application that does simple outbound dialing? The sample application provided by Avaya (OutboundCallBlast) seems to be outdated, as the documentation points to configuring a VPMS server on the EPM. The VPMS server config doesn't exist as a System Configuration component anymore.
Nesbit421
Disregard the comment about the VPMS config. I found it.
Nesbit421
So...I have the outbound call blast application deployed. Both the CCXML app and the Dialog app. I can connect to the html page with the parameters to input (i.e. dial extension)...but it doesn't actually make a call out. What could I be missing?
WilsonYu
I am not familiar with this app. It sounds like the app is possible to call a web service on EPM which would launch a CCXML. Do you see that happening?
Nesbit421
I don't see anything happening. I just want to know how an outbound calls work in the AEP. Are there test apps available that can be easily deployed?
WilsonYu
There is a sample app called OutboundCall implemented in CCXML in the release bundle.
Nesbit421
Ok...isn't that the same application I referenced earlier?
WilsonYu
You said Outbound call blast though. I don't know that app.
Nesbit421
Ok..thanks
Nesbit421
I deployed the app and have it going to a VDN...but when voice is detected, it disconnects.
WilsonYu
Have to take a look at the log on mpp to see why the call is disconnected.
Nesbit421
Ok, working on getting those logs. Another question...without POM, can the AEP be programmed to automatically make outbound calls without user interaction? (i.e. on some schedule?)
WilsonYu
You could write a client app to invoke the web service on EPM to launch the CCXML.
Go to:   
Mobile view