vikass.westcon-na.com
Hi

I am setting up my eclipse environmnet on windows 10 & testing helloservice test snap in, i am getting below errors, any ideas?

[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for com.avaya.zephyr.services.sample_services:helloservice:3.8.0.0.380018: Failure to find com.avaya.zephyr.services:sample_services:pom:3.8.0.0.380018 in https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 34, column 10
@
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] The project com.avaya.zephyr.services.sample_services:helloservice:3.8.0.0.380018 (C:\Users\Vikass\Downloads\Avaya-Breeze-SDK\samples\helloservice\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR] Non-resolvable parent POM for com.avaya.zephyr.services.sample_services:helloservice:3.8.0.0.380018: Failure to find com.avaya.zephyr.services:sample_services:pom:3.8.0.0.380018 in https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 34, column 10 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
Amit.Mishra
Hello Vikas - What is the version of SDK that you have installed on your system? For a 3.7 Breeze, please install 3.7 version of SDK.
Also, please use Java 8 for compilation.

let us know if you still see the issue.

Thanks,
Amit.
vikass.westcon-na.com
Hi Amit
Thanks for update, i have reset my environment as below-

JDK 1.8
Breeze 3.7
Eclipse 4.16.0 ( 2020-06)

I am getting below error now
Error: Could not find or load main class =$M2_HOME

Existing environment settings
M2_HOME = C:\apache-Maven\apache-maven-3.6.3
M2 = %M2_HOME%\bin
Path = C:\apache-Maven\apache-maven-3.6.3\bin; C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_261\bin

Eclipse settings
JRE Home = C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_261
JRE name = jre1.8.0_261
DEfault VM Arguments = -Dmaven.multiModuleProjectDirectory =$M2_HOME
Maven Installation = C:\apache-Maven\apache-maven-3.6.3

Amit.Mishra
Apologies for the late reply.

On the command line where you try to compile the code : can you please check if the environment variable returns the values to you?
Also, please share the complete error output from command line.
This can help on why eclipse is not picking up your settings.

Thanks,
Amit.
Go to:   
Mobile view