FranciscoSa012024
Hi experts,

I'm working on a project with the goal to get agents state.
I know i can do this with ACDAddress.getLoggedOnAgents(), but the problem is when I'm trying to get the ACDAddresses it return null.

here is the code im running:

if( provider != null ) {
// get acd addresses
try {
ACDAddress[] acdAddresses = ((CallCenterProvider) provider).getACDAddresses(); // returns null => should return array with ACDAddresses;
} catch(Exception e) {
System.out.println("Could not get ACDAddresses from Provider.\n");
}
}

SDB is enabled for JTAPI/TSAPI and user restriction is untick (i have tried both, tick and untick).

I would like to get some help to solve this issue i have been searching in forum and jtapi resources but couldn't find any solution.

Also is there any better way of doing this?

Francisco
JohnBiggs
IIRP, you have to have the security database on AES configured (enabled) for your CT User for getACDAddress to return results (and all you will get back is what is provisioned in the SDB). If you don't want to be provisioning the security database each time there is a change on CM, you should look at using the system management web service to run the equivalent of a 'list hunt-group' command to get a list of all provisioned hunt groups in the system.

If your CT user is restricted, and you have provisioned skills (? or whatever it calls them in the UI) in the SDB for the corresponding CT user, and you are not getting results, please open a DevConnect technical support ticket
FranciscoSa012024
Thanks for the reply John, the problem was solved!
Go to:   
Mobile view