Khush
Is there a way I can integrate Avaya SSO into my DMCC application?

Is webRTC available in DMCC?

Emit voicemail indicator events ?
click to dial voicemail indicator to access voice mailbox?
View Avaya customer journey ?

JohnBiggs
Is there a way I can integrate Avaya SSO into my DMCC application? I am unaware of an API for Avaya SSO, you would still need to have AES credentials. While AES can use LDAP for authentication, and I think you could theoretically complete the integration with SSO, that may or may not be what you are asking about. If you are using teh SDB (which you probably should be), you still have to provision the SDB with user credentials, so I suspect it breaks down at that point.

Is webRTC available in DMCC? not directly.

Emit voicemail indicator events ? you can get at MWI indication from CM. You would need to use other APIs if you wanted deeper indication with the voice mail server.

click to dial voicemail indicator to access voice mailbox? you would need to know the extension to dial for voice mail, but you could place such a call.

View Avaya customer journey ? not using DMCC alone.
Khush
Is webRTC available in DMCC? not directly. - How can this be achieved ?

Emit voicemail indicator events ? you can get at MWI indication from CM. You would need to use other APIs if you wanted deeper indication with the voice mail server.
What other API's can be used?

For Avaya SSO API's where can I get more info for the API's?
SDB?

MWI ? How can we get it from CM?

If not DMCC then how can I View Avaya customer journey ?
JohnBiggs
Is webRTC available in DMCC? not directly. - How can this be achieved ? by using the WebRTC snapin- for Breeze

Emit voicemail indicator events ? you cannot get at MWI indication directly from CM. You would need to use other APIs if you wanted deeper interaction with the voice mail server.
What other API's can be used?
What voice mail server is being used?

For Avaya SSO API's where can I get more info for the API's? To the best of my knowledge there are no Avaya SSO APIs.... if by that you mean what Avaya uses for SSO. If you want a SSO solution that integrates with Avaya AES, that is a different question from my viewpoint. If that is what you want, then the question is how deep of a SSO integration - specifically with what products and what interfaces on those products.

SDB? Security Database - See the AES provisioning documentation available on the AES pages under products and resources in the Mega Menu.

MWI ? How can we get it from CM? you can't directly get MWI from CM. There are AE Services APIs in TSAPI, JTAPI and DMCC to get MWI state. Review the TSAPI documentation as a starting point.

If not DMCC then how can I View Avaya customer journey ? Do you mean to Oceana customer journey? Or the customer journey through a variety of products like Experience Portal, POM, SM, CM, IP Office, and the like?
Go to:   
Mobile view