MajGab8852
I'm implementing a click-to-call solution with IX Client SDK in JavaScript, version 4.9. For integration with other services, I need to be able to send a specific 12-digit number along with the video call, which must be detected in the AACC Workspaces and passed to a widget. I was thinking to use the UUI field for this (which I used previously many times when making WebRTC video calls from browsers using other WebRTC solutions). However in the IX Client JavaScript SDK I'm not able to find the API to set the UUI on outgoing calls. I found the API to get the UUI, using the

AvayaClientServices.Services.Call.Call.getUserToUserInfo()

function. This function returns an

AvayaClientServices.Services.Call.UserToUserInfo

object, with ucid, parentUcid, contextId fields, so I'm not even which of these is the actual UUI "content".

Please advise how can I set the UUI for outbound calls, or any other way to pass a client-generated 12-digit number to an AACC Workspaces widget.
Pallavi_M
Thanks for query.

Are you seeing JavaScript CSDK or native CSDK ?

Thanks,
Avaya DevConnect Team
MajGab8852
Hi,

JavaScript SDK, latest 4.9 version.
MajGab8852
Hi,

Any update on this please?
lfarias
Hi MajGab8852,

Javascript Client SDK don’t have the ability to set the uuid on outgoing calls, you can only pass it through from the far end to the local client.

Regards,
Leandro.
MajGab8852
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. No problem, I'll try to send the number as DTMF digits instead :) A workspaces widget is going to receive it, theoretically it should work.

Regards,
Gabor
Go to:   
Mobile view