ariellarraburu.gmail.com
Hi. After making a consultation call, I need to develop two options with the following actions for that call. Definitively transfer it to whoever I made the call, or recover control of the call. I'm not sure what the correct methods and parameters are for these actions. I imagine that to recover control of the call it must be with RetrieveCall or ReconnectCall. I'm still not sure what is the method to transfer a consultation call.

There is some documentation of the workflows or some states machine graph that helps me to understand the possible methods for each of the states of a device (in call, in conference, in transferred call, on hold, in held call, etc.)

Thanks.
MartinFlynn
A. Download a copy of "TSAPI for Avaya Communication Manager Programmer's Reference". DMCC relies on TSAPI for all its Call Control features. This document gives the best detail available.

B. Make sure to download a copy of the DMCC .Net SDK. It includes the DMCC Dashboard which you can use to test out all the DMCC features.

C. There are three steps to a transfer/conference:
1. Place the existing call (Call A) on hold
2. Make a new call to the new destination (Call B)
3. Merge Call A into Call B to either transfer or conference the call.

ConsultationCall performs steps 1 & 2. So, to complete the transfer, use TransferCall.

D. If you need to back out of the transfer after step 1 and before step 3, use RetrieveCall to retrieve the Held call (Call A).

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view