FranciscoSa012024
Hi,

I'm trying to get the called ACDAddress (Hunt Group) of an agent. For example I have agent 20001 with 2 hunt groups (30001 and 30002), agent 20001 received a call on hunt group 30001. How can i get this hunt group (30001)?

I've been trying to use a call listener on a terminal which would work if when I get Agent[] from terminal it would only return one agent with one Hunt Group but when i loop agents i get all provisioned hunt groups (30001 and 30002).

Here is the code I'm trying to run on CallControlTerminalConnectionListener.connectionAlerting.

Address address = event.getConnection().getAddress();

Terminal[] terminals = address.getTerminals();

for(int j = 0; j < terminals.length; j++) {
Agent[] agents = ((AgentTerminal) terminals[j]).getAgents();

for(int k = 0; k < agents.length; k++) {
ACDAddress acdAddress = agents[k].getACDAddress();

System.out.println("ACDAddress: " + acdAddress.getName()); // 30001 and 30002
}
}

How can this be achieve?

Thanks!
Francisco
JohnBiggs
What do you mean when you 'loop' agents? Do you mean when an agent 20001 is in more than one hunt group: 30001 and 30002?
Are you using skill based routing? or is this a non expert agent selection environment (no VDNs or Skills, just hunt groups)?

I am much better with TSAPI, but I would hope that the information you seek is in the 'split' parameter of the private data section of the Delivered (alerting) event for the device (terminal).

split [optional] Specifies the ACD split extension which delivered the call
to the agent. This parameter applies to deliveredType
DELIVERED_TO_STATION only.

see page 684 of
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/db143c4a-3fd0-4d58-b684-4b5cf84a342f

Hopefully this lets you find the JTAPI equivalent.
MartinFlynn
In order to access the private data, you will need to cast the event to an Avaya type:

LucentV5CallControlConnectionEvent e = (LucentV5CallControlConnectionEvent)event;
String huntgroup = e.getDeliveringACDAddress().getName();

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view