AttilaMathe
Hi Experts,

I have an interesting issue, when exporting the same OD applicaiton on different PCs. If I export in my OD everything works fine, if the customer exports it we have the following error:

Unable to load VoiceXML DTD. XML parsing error from DOM. System Id: oceana-End?___DDSESSIONID=51E1596843674AA3D31E39A358CF6114%3A%2FBMF_Transfer_GW, in Line 135, at Column 116, Exception Message: whitespace expected, File Content: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>.<vxml version="2.1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/vxml" xml:lang="de-de">.<meta name="author" content="Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer"/>.<meta name="runtime-version" content="07.23.08.01"/>.<meta name="runtimecommon-version" content="07.23.08.03"/>.<meta name="copyright" content="Copyright (c) 2002-2019, Avaya"/>.<script>.function getnbest( item, nbest ) {. var len = application.lastresult$.length;. var result = "";. . if ( len > nbest) {. len = nbest;. }. for (var i = 0; i < len; i++) {. if (i > 0) {. result += " |";. }. var temp = "application.lastresult$[" + i + "]." + item;. result += extractprops( "", eval(temp));. }. return result;.}..function getnbestnmni( item, nbest ) {. var len = application.lastresult$.length;. var result = "";. . if ( len > nbest) {. len = nbest;. }. for (var i = 0; i < len; i++) {. if (i > 0) {. result += " |";. }. result += item;. }. return result;.}..function extractprops ( parent, obj ) {. var prop, name, result = "";. var count = 1;. if ( typeof ( obj ) == "object" ) {. for ( prop in obj ) {. name = parent + prop;. if ( typeof ( obj [ prop ] ) == "object" ) {. result += extractprops( name+".", obj [ prop ] );. } else {. if (count == 1) {. result = obj [ prop ];. } else {. result += " " + obj [ prop ];. }. }. count = count + 1;. }. } else {. if (obj == undefined ) {. result += "undefined";. } else {. r

Session=brzc8aaep1-2020318101016-7

The difference what I can see is the language of the Windows, mine is English the customer has German windows. Is there any requirement for the language of the Windows? Could that impact the generated VXML code?
massimo__croci
Hi.

It seems there 's a problem parsing the VoiceXML returned from the oceana-End of the BMF_Transfer_GW application:

Line 135, Column 116, Exception Message: whitespace expected.

Are you url-encoding (or encoding in a way that preserves whitespace) your XML payload ?

AAOD projects are Java web projects. Java internally stores string in Unicode.
WilsonYu
Can you check the project properties and make sure in the Source setting, the files are in UTF-8?
AttilaMathe
Hi,

Thanks for reply!

There is nothing special about this OD project.

I assume you asked me to check the
Resource/Text File Encoding?

That is set to UTF8.

Thanks,
Attila
WilsonYu
So you exported the war file from your PC and the customer exported one from their PC. Are these 2 deployed on the same app server? You would need to provide the app's trace.log with vxml enabled so I can take a look to see where the problem is.
Go to:   
Mobile view