BrunoSchmed
We have the client SDK as Softphone in use. We have Nectar Monitoring in place and configured the DSCP settings for QoS. We can monitor the quality of the call. Unfortunately, we only see the call information from the session manager to the clients. we do not see the information back from the client. This is because we have not found the place to put in the ip address of the nectar system. Can you explain how and where to do this?
Regards
Bruno
Vaibhao
Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your query. I will look into it and will provide
inputs at earliest possible time.

Regards,
Vaibhao M
Vaibhao
Hi Bruno,

My understanding from query is that you want to put in IP address of the nectar system in CSDK. Looks like nectar monitoring wants to receive RTCP packets which contains quality metrics such as RTP payload type, maximum jitter, count of received packets, source and remote RTP stream ports, remote ip, etc. If my understanding is correct, then you need to configure your server on session manager. Any type of server which wants to receive RTCP packets could be configured on the SMGR in a similar way as far as the correct IP address and port is provided. Then via PPM the information gets configured on client/CSDK side. By this way, CSDK can send RTCP dual unicast info to the configured VMON server.

Let me know if I answered your query.

Regards
Vaibhao M
bruno.schmed.tn-ict.com
Hi Vaibhao,
Thank you for your answer. I will try this out and give you some feedbak if it works. What we allready have is, the configuration on the session managger and the AMS. This works fine. We just only see one way from the AMS to the clients but not the way back.

Regards
Bruno
bruno.schmed.tn-ict.com
Hi Vaibhao,
We have configured everything as described on the Nectar DevConnect document. It is working with a J1x hadphone. It is NOT working with the Client SDK. We recieve all data from the hardphone. Unfortunately we do not see any packets from the SDK.

What could be the problem? Do we have any possibility to check if the PPM is loaded from the SDK?
Regrads
Bruno
Vaibhao
Hi Bruno ,

Can you please share CSDK logs and I will have to look into the logs.

Regards,
Avaya Devconnect team
BrunoSchmed
Hi,

I have attached the logs. I hope they are the right ones.
Looking forward to the replay.
Regards
Bruno
Filename LogsDebug.zip [Disk] Download
Vaibhao
Hi,

Thanks for sharing logs. I will check logs.

Regards
Avaya Devconnect Team
Vaibhao
Hi Bruno,

Logs you shared, doesn’t look like CSDK logs. I need CSDK logs to investigate further if CSDK is getting VMON settings information from PPM. What is CSDK version in your soft phone? Please share Avaya Client SDK logs from softphone.

Regards,
Avaya Devconnect team
BrunoSchmed
Hi

Do you have a documentation how the logs can be collected? What is the file name and wherre ist it stored?
Regards
Bruno
bruno.schmed.tn-ict.com
Hi
I have attached a new set of logs. I hope they are now the ones you are looking for.

Regrads
Bruno
Filename Logs.zip [Disk] Download
Vaibhao
Hi Bruno,

I quickly ran through your set of logs and log files "ApplicationHost_e523292" contains CSDK logs. I will look into it and provide my findings at earliest time.

Regards,
Vaibhao M
Vaibhao
Hi Bruno,

From the logs, it looks like PPM is disabled. Therefore, PPMConfig provider couldn’t be started and thereby no ppm requests were made from CSDK side. You need to ensure that PPM should be enabled to get VMON settings from SMGR.

{code}
2021-02-18 13:53:15,488 [25] DEBUG [CCT.ApplicationFramework.Modules.SipAvaya.SipAvayaClientManager.Client_LogMessage(553)] SDK LOG - Level: Info - Tag: - Message: CUserImpl::ConfigServices(): This UserImpl = '23421050' SIP enabled : 'true' SIP User ID : '259953' Push Activation Mode : '0' HTTP enabled : 'false' HTTP User ID : '' PPM enabled : 'false' ACS enabled : 'false' WCS enabled : 'false' BFCP enabled : 'false' Zang enabled : 'false' IPO enabled :'false' IPO messaging enabled :'false'

2021-02-18 13:53:19,892 [25] DEBUG [CCT.ApplicationFramework.Modules.SipAvaya.SipAvayaClientManager.Client_LogMessage(553)] SDK LOG - Level: Debug - Tag: - Message: CSIPIdentity[259953]::CSIPIdentity::SetConfigProviderInitialConfiguration: ConfigProvider is not enabled.
Tag: - Message: CSIPIdentity[259953]:: Config provider is disabled.
{code}

Regards,
Avaya Devconnect team
Vaibhao
Hi Bruno,

I haven't heard any update on it. Is issue fixed at your end ?

Regards,
Avaya Dev-connect Team
Go to:   
Mobile view