alexsunny123
Hello,

I'm trying to put together a basic click to call. A servlet reads http parameters for caller/called and invokes CallFactory.create().initiate().
I can see CE sending a REFER to AMS, and AMS accepting that and creating an INVITE as a result of that:

INVITE sip:ClickToCall@10.135.63.69:5061;transport=TLS;ams-cid=183c63a1-b86b-4b16-a5b8-dde74ab5919b;av-svc-fea=ClickToCall

however for some reason that INVITE does not seem to reach my application. I've put CallListeners and SipMessageListeners to log any callback they receive and they log nothing.
It looks like they are being detected by CE:
https://topdatingwebsitesx.com/chatspin
https://topdatingwebsitesx.com/random-talk
https://chatrandom.live
2014-10-09 09:41:40,101 [SoapConnectorThreadPool : 1] ClickToCall INFO - ClickToCall-1.0.0.0.1 - Listener class "com.avaya.ept.clicktocall.MyMessageListener" found with annotation "TheSipMessageListener" and implementation of "SipMessageListener"
2014-10-09 09:41:40,102 [SoapConnectorThreadPool : 1] ClickToCall INFO - ClickToCall-1.0.0.0.1 - Listener class "com.avaya.ept.clicktocall.MyCallListener" found with annotation "TheCallListener" and implementation of "CallListener"

on my CARRule.xml I have pretty much the default as created by the archetype, which includes:
<TerminatingServiceRule desc="Want to receive incoming INVITEs with ClickToCall feature URI">
<FeatureURI>ClickToCall</FeatureURI>
</TerminatingServiceRule>

and I believe that's what I'd need. (I also have rules for imsorig and imsterm but I don't think that should be an issue, should it?).

It looks like CE knows it should invoke my application eventually:

[10/9/14 9:53:59:444 MDT] 000001d5 ApplicationPa 3 ApplicationPathSelector findSippletMatch appinfo: javax.servlet.sip.ar.SipApplicationRouterInfo@42aebe81; Data: nextApplicationName=pfa, sipRouteModifier=NO_ROUTE, sipApplicationRoutingRegion = Label = sd Type = TERMINATING, stateInfo = RequestState [stack=[Service=pfa Label = sd Type = TERMINATING], serviceList=[pfa, ClickToCall-1.0.0.0.1], requestUriUserStr=ClickToCall, requestUriHostStr=10.135.63.69, paiHostStr=snapin.avaya.com, paiUserStr=ce-msml, applicationId=null, sentToExitPtfService=false], subscriberURI = sip:ClickToCall@10.135.63.69:5061;transport=TLS;ams-cid=183c63a1-b86b-4b16-a5b8-dde74ab5919b;av-svc-fea=ClickToCall

but for some reason my request is never received, and other than the 100 Trying there is no final response sent by anybody.
I can see the following exception, not sure if it's related:

[10/9/14 9:53:59:510 MDT] 000001d7 ThreadPool 1 An unhandled exception occured on a thread in Threadpool: SipContainerPool
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.ibm.ws.sip.container.tu.TransactionUserBase.setHandler(TransactionUserBase.java:1044)
at com.ibm.ws.sip.container.tu.TransactionUserWrapper.setHandler(TransactionUserWrapper.java:1123)
at com.ibm.ws.sip.container.servlets.SipSessionImplementation.setHandler(SipSessionImplementation.java:945)
at com.ibm.ws.sip.container.servlets.SipSessionImplementation.init(SipSessionImplementation.java:244)
at com.ibm.ws.sip.container.servlets.SipSessionImplementation.<init>(SipSessionImplementation.java:184)
at com.ibm.ws.sip.container.servlets.DRSSipSessionImpl.<init>(DRSSipSessionImpl.java:92)
at com.ibm.ws.sip.container.servlets.SIPSessionFactory.createSIPSession(SIPSessionFactory.java:99)
at com.ibm.ws.sip.container.tu.TransactionUserBase.getSipSession(TransactionUserBase.java:1080)
at com.ibm.ws.sip.container.tu.TransactionUserBase.getAllSipSessions(TransactionUserBase.java:740)
at com.ibm.ws.sip.container.tu.TransactionUserWrapper.getAllSipSessions(TransactionUserWrapper.java:1348)
at com.ibm.ws.sip.container.servlets.SipApplicationSessionImpl.getAllSIPSessions(SipApplicationSessionImpl.java:817)
at com.ibm.ws.sip.container.servlets.SipApplicationSessionImpl.getAllSIPSessions(SipApplicationSessionImpl.java:788)
at com.ibm.ws.sip.container.servlets.SipApplicationSessionImpl.getSessions(SipApplicationSessionImpl.java:844)

can you please suggest how should I go about troubleshooting this?

thanks
alexsunny
Amit.Mishra
hello Alexsunny -
You can debug this by running a "traceMessage" on Breeze and "traceSM" on Session Manager to see how the invite has flown through the system and which entity did not respond.
Also, if the above does not help, can you please send your sip.xml, web.xml files along with asm.log with details logs on using "ce dlogon"?

Thanks,
Amit.
kentva
It appears that the CE server is not responding as expected to SIP INFO messages from the AAC. Likewise, in the event that the AAC does not get a response within a specific ome.tv omegle camsurf amount of time, it accepts that the far end has dropped and sends a BYE message.

The CE should react with a 200OK to the INFO, but rather react with an internal 500 error. Since it has no idea how it should react.

Does anyone know how to go about it?
Go to:   
Mobile view