Sacrifar
Hello,

we are currently trying to implement Clip No Screening when doing an outbound call and we could not find any possibility in the SDK.
Is this currently not possible in the SDK or is there any other way to achieve this?

Thanks
Vaibhao
Hello,

I will look into your query and will get back to you .

Regards,
Avaya Devconnect team
Vaibhao
Hi,

Could you please provide a more specific use case you are trying to address using “CLIP No Screening” feature?
Which Avaya environment you are trying to implement it (e.g., Aura or IP Office) ?

Regards,
Avaya Devconnect team.
Sacrifar
Hello,

As a use case, when an agent does an outbound call to a customer we don't want to show the phone number of the agent but a different one.
We have an Aura 8 environment.
Vaibhao
Hi,

If that is the use case, then it is very simple to do. You simply add one or more entries on the CM Public Numbering form that replace the entire agent number with the desired replacement number. No changes are required from CSDK side.

Regards,
Avaya Devconnect team
Sacrifar
Hello,

thanks for the reply.

That would work then for all calls done by the agent, but what we want to achieve is that the Agent can choose which number to display for different scenarios.

For example the Agent wants to display the support number of the Gas Support Department to Customer 1 and for the Customer 2 he wants to show the number of the Electricity Support Department. So the agent has the option to choose which number to show.

We know that it works for the AES with CM Special-Application (SA8481) - Replace Calling Party Number with ASAI ANI? but not for SIP-Softphone.

Is there a similar possible way for SIP-Softphone?
Vaibhao
Hi ,

I am checking your requirement with internal team here. I'll respond to you soon.

Regards,
Avaya Devconnect team
Vaibhao
Hi Sacrifar,

On H.323 phones, agents and UC users can use the send-nn button to change their identity either on a per-call basis, or for multiple calls in a row. That send-nn button is enabled/disabled by the special application SA8967.

I confirmed with team and it is not (yet) supported on SIP endpoints/ soft phones.

Regards,
Vaibhao M
jdoerr.cct-solutions.com
Hello,
is there any update on this.
Most customer are switching from H.323 to SIP, so they are going to loose funktionality!
with kind regards
Jürgen
mloseva012024
Hello,

The SIP team notified that there is no implementation of this functionality in the near future, therefore, if necessary, you can make a request through official channels.

Thanks
Go to:   
Mobile view