ariellarraburu.gmail.com
Hi, I'm having trouble making consultation calls. When the destination of the call is an extension or a skill it works correctly, but when it is a vdn it gives a busy tone. If I try to make the query call to a vdn from oneX it works, but from dmcc oneX shows an attempt to call to unknown. If I make a direct call to a vdn (makecall) from dmcc it works too.

This is the source code i'm using:

private void MakeConsultationCall(string destNumber, string authCode)

{
ThirdPartyCallController.UserData userData = (ThirdPartyCallController.UserData)null;
ThirdPartyCallController.ConsultationCallOptions consultationCallOptions;
ThirdPartyCallController.ConsultationCallPrivateData consultationCallPrivateData = new ThirdPartyCallController.ConsultationCallPrivateData();
consultationCallOptions = ThirdPartyCallController.ConsultationCallOptions.Unrestricted;
consultationCallPrivateData.TypeOfCall = ThirdPartyCallController.CallPrivateData.TYPE_OF_CALL.NORMAL;

invokeMakeConsultationCallID = this.sProv.getThirdPartyCallController.ConsultationCall(new ThirdPartyCallController.ConsultationCallParameters()
{
existingCall = new ThirdPartyCallController.CallIdentifier(currentDevice.getDeviceIdAsString, this.activeCallID),
consultedDevice = destNumber + ":" + this.SwitchName + ":" + this.SwitchIP + ":0",
priorityCall = true,
userData = userData,
consultationCallPrivateData = consultationCallPrivateData,
consultationCallOptions = consultationCallOptions
}, (object)null);
}
MartinFlynn
Suggestions:

1. Test this using the DMCC Dashboard. It is working for me using the Dashboard.
2. Use "list trace station <currentDevice's Station ID>" on Communication Manager. It may give more information on why the call is failing.
3. You are manually generating consultedDevice. You should use GetDeviceID or GetThirdPartyDeviceID to generate device IDs.
4. Make sure there is a short wait-time statement at the start of the vector (1 or 2 seconds)

Martin
ariellarraburu.gmail.com
MartinFlynn wrote:Suggestions:

1. Test this using the DMCC Dashboard. It is working for me using the Dashboard.
2. Use "list trace station <currentDevice's Station ID>" on Communication Manager. It may give more information on why the call is failing.
3. You are manually generating consultedDevice. You should use GetDeviceID or GetThirdPartyDeviceID to generate device IDs.
4. Make sure there is a short wait-time statement at the start of the vector (1 or 2 seconds)

Martin

Works from dashboard, the difference was the value of onsultationCallPrivateData. Sending null it works.
Thanks!.
Go to:   
Mobile view