GowriShankar
Hi ,

We are building some external Call center agent dashboards using the Analytics Realtime Sample Client.

Able to successfully connect to the Analytics and make request for pumpup, but the events are not received.

Customer had 4.0.1 and 4.10.1 version , tried in both versions the issue remains the same, however, if we SUBSCRIBE we are able to receive the streams.

The issue is only for pumpup request.

Rel : 4.1.0.1

JohnBiggs
I am not sure what the issue is from your perspective. Why is it that you feel you don't need to SUSCRIBE?
GowriShankar
Our objective is to prepare the real-time dashboard for agents with the following data, we understand the PUMPUP only can provide the snapshot of the status, should we able to achieve this by using the SUBSCRIBE option?

1) Total Logged in Time
2) Total Not Ready Time
3) Total Interactions Handled
4) Total Incoming Interactions (Calls, Email, Voice, Video)
5) Outgoing Interactions Total (Calls, Email, Voice)
6) Average Handling Time (Email, Chat, Voice, Video)
7) Average Speed of Answer
8) Total Active Time
9) Average Wrap-up Time
10) Total Idle Time

Thanks,
GowriShankar
Appreciate your assistance, we are receiving the below error when we connect on the shell command line to test the SUBSCRIBE:

shell:>subscribe -ms AGENTMEASURES -u ccrealtime -p xxxxxxx

Error:
Subscription request I6nlyaCIm ends up with failure: The subscription request 'user' could not be authenticated
JohnBiggs
Assuming I understand your question to be is pumpup and subscribing both necessary,

in this document
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/b7d44f7f-3dff-4773-b64b-e6de4be17293

in the section titled "Third party client coding considerations" figure 4 makes it pretty clear what is expected of a third party application relative to subscribing, and pumping up.

As to can the application just subscribe and never pumpup I guess that depends on if you want to show indicators of data not being available for an indeterminate period of time after the application is started. I wouldn't think that is desirable from an end user perspective, but I think it is clear that pump-up is not required in order to get subscribed notifications of data changes.

I hope that answers your question.
GowriShankar
I had gone through the document section.

In summary, to show the report parameters immediately after the application is opened, we must need to use the SUBSCRIBE + PUMPUP events together on the custom code to achieve the required results.

The issue we are facing to achieve the above while testing from sample client, we are not receiving the PUMPUP events from Analytics server but were as the SUBSCRIBE events are properly received.

Thanks,
Gowri
JohnBiggs
Has the Oceana server been populated with any starting point data to pump your application up with?
GowriShankar
I understand your question is whether we have users/calls on Oceana.

If Yes, It's a running production Voice contact center.

Thanks

Go to:   
Mobile view