Please login or register to access secure site features.

Note: By continuing to use DevConnect Program Services you agree to our latest Registered Member Terms.

Sign in using DevConnect ID

Forgot password?

Trouble logging in?

Submit a ticket for Registration Support.

I have an SSO ID

?
sign in

Don't have a DevConnect or SSO ID ?

Create a DevConnect account or join the program.

register now
^
Forum Index » Server Platform » Error connecting to CMS while reading data stream   XML

Himanshu

Hi Leandron/Team,
As you are aware, we are facing an issue while connecting to the CMS server. Here I have attached the sample program which we are using to read the data from CMS.
Could you please help validate the program and suggest how can we read data-stream from CMS?
 Filename AgentService.java [Disk] Download
 Description Sample client code to connect CMS
 Filesize 2 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  229 time(s)

JohnBiggs

Free (forum) support for Call Management System is not provided through the DevConnect program. If your company has support entitlements then I suggest you open a technical support ticket requesting assistance. In your ticket please mention which data stream you are trying to access. Most (all?) data streams are generated by extensions to CMS that are provided by Avaya Professional Services. If you are having issues connecting to a stream generated by an APS extension to CMS, I recommend contacting APS directly at APSOffers@avaya.com
[WWW]
paulsharry23

i am facing same problem, how can i solve this vidmate mobdro

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 16/08/2021 05:42:30

JohnBiggs

Open a support request via the www.avaya.com/support portal. Link is at the bottom of the web page.
[WWW]

Go to: