scanete
I'm trying to setup a strategy using Call Pacing Type based on skill. It only shows inbound skills.
I have configured the Nailer application but I run the campaign but I'm not able to get Nailed. See attachment.

I'm not sure how should it work. The official documentation is not clear enough to me.

• [Thumb - 2021-02-26 11_15_48-Window.png]
[Disk] Download
MikeMalcorINI [Avatar]

Skills based Pacing is for Agentless Campaigns ONLY.
Nailing an agent is only used in Agent Campaigns (manual/preview/progressive/expert/cruise type pacing)
MikeMalcorINI [Avatar]

Using the "Avaya Agent" node allows the called party to be transferred to a VDN after a message is played.
The confusion is that in the guide, the "Avaya Agent" node is referred to as an "Agent campaign".

Use Case 1: Make a call, play a message, transfer the call to a VDN
You can use skill based pacing (as long as you have RT_Socket running on the CMS) and you'll use the "Avaya Agent" node like in your image.

Use Case 2: An Agent logs into a POM desktop application, goes ready, gets a nailup call from POM, and the is joined to a campaign using one of the manual/preview/progressive/expert/cruise type pacing types

See POM shipped applications in the Using Guide.
scanete
Thanks a lot MikeMalcorINI! It is clear.
I'll put later a new post asking some more details for "Desired Value" for EWT Parameter.

Best regards,
Go to:   
Mobile view