anoopneem
After migrating one of our project from OD 7.1 (with Java 8) to OD 7.2.3 (with Java 11) I started receiving multiple occurrences of following audio variable related error in Eclipse:
Audio variables cannot be used by a prompt unless the localization bundle and standard phrases for the language have been installed

Eclipse language & localization preferences and project properties snapshot have been attached with the post.
Need help in eliminating above mentioned errors.
  • [Thumb - Project-properties.png]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - Language-preferences.png]
[Disk] Download
WilsonYu
Try enabling the localization bundles in the project properties. Not sure why they got disabled. Did you move to a new Eclipse install?
anoopneem
@WilsonYu
Soon after attempting to install the Localisation Bundles in Project Properties, it gets reset to `false` automatically on reopening the project properties. Any idea about this?

And yes since the project was upgraded from OD7.1 (using Eclipse 4.4) to OD7.2.3 (using Eclipse 4.11) yes it is a new eclipse install.
WilsonYu
I am not sure. I have not see this problem before. Can you try to uninstall and re-install the language bundle?
anoopneem
For reference here is only post where someone else had encountered this error: https://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/18205.page

I installed language as was mentioned in this thread still no luck.
Let me try re-installing the language bundles, I will update you once done.
anoopneem
Digged a bit more and found this from 2012:
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/3477.page
anoopneem
It is still the same after re installing language bundles.
WilsonYu
Can you post the .log file from the Eclipse workspace/.metadata directory? It may give me some clue.
anoopneem
Here is the log file present in my .metadata directory in eclipse workspace.
Filename metadata.log [Disk] Download
WilsonYu
Did you configure Tomcat in the Preferences:

!MESSAGE Tomcat is not configured. Select Window/Preferences/Tomcat and configure the Tomcat version and Tomcat home then update the context manually by selecting Orchestration Designer/Update Context from the right-click popup menu
!STACK 0
anoopneem
We usually do not setup or run Tomcat in our localhost. We had never setup tomcat in OD 7.1 as well, even then there were no errors related to audio variables in the project.
Do you really think configuring Tomcat will make any impact on this error ?
WilsonYu
This is the first step in configuring the OD environment. Things would not work properly without this setting.
Go to:   
Mobile view