MattKnight012024
Hi all,

I have a couple of queries regarding Workspace Widgets!
1) is there any other documentation other than the one that is downloaded from the workspaces using the admin login. I've found that and it seems a bit lacking
2) I need to manipulate the outbound presentation number for outbound voice interactions - in a dynamic fashion (by agent choice on a call by call basis). In effect do this from within a widget

@Override public final void callIntercepted(final Call call)
{
call.getCallingParty().setPresentedDisplayName("New display name");
call.allow();
}

Is there a way of getting access to the core Breeze API from a widget?

Thanks

FergusCameron [Avatar]
A1. Don't think so, sorry; what you have is what there is. The sample library is quite useful too, if you haven't downloaded it I recommend getting it. If you want to provide more details on the documentation I'll feedback to the product team.

A2. There's no way to access the core Breeze APIs from the Widget Framework specifically; whether a widget COULD do so I wouldn't like to speculate on as it implies a number of dependencies I'm not certain of. e.g. 'startVoiceInteraction' doesn't directly provide anything that might be used to identify the outbound contact

Fergus Cameron :: AVAYA :: DevConnect :: http://www.avaya.com/devconnect/
Amit.Mishra
Appending to Fergus on A2.
What you can do is to have an app which can intercept the call and make the needed changes before the call goes out i.e intercept based on CallingParty and make the modification in a simple callerID change application.

Amit.
MattKnight012024
Thanks Fergus and Amit

I agree, the way i see this working is a webcall from a widget to a snapin to set the required outbound identity and then use callintercept to apply the preset value to the call
Go to:   
Mobile view