LeviDuran
Hi,

Currently I have a requirement to produce a WSfE login / logout report. Users on elite are not actual agents but rather back office users so they're not assigned to ACD queues/VDNs , they login into Workspaces but they never go ready (so CMS would not be an option here). Is there a way I can leverage UAC (or through any other source/API) to produce the report? Anyone here that has had a similar scenario?
Thanks in advance

Best regards
JohnBiggs
Do these back office devices login as cc elite agents? Does 'logging into workspaces' mean that CM would see them as agents in the list agents view?

If so why not put them into a dummy skill and have a TSAPI/JTAPI/DMCC application monitor that split for login/logout events?
LeviDuran
Hi John,

Not sure I understood the proposal do you mean intercepting/monitoring the station login /logout event? Wouldn't that be different from actually fetching the login/logout event from Workspaces (i.e. the moment the user authenticates via Breeze auth service)? Perhaps I'm wrong in this assumption

As a reference here's the output from UAC from where the requestor wants to get the login/logout info:

2021-03-16 15:36:19,889 [tListenerContainer-1] INFO   istener.uam.UamCommandListener - [M:eventHappened(UcmCommand)][T:]. >>>> ucmCommand=UserClientConnectionStateCommandEntry[commandId=298c73d4-0456-4135-be87-5f49fb429a89,commandType=USER_CLIENT_CONNECTION,clientSessionId=<null>,userHandle=test0,isClientConnected=true]

As you can see there's a variable called isClientConnected and in this case it's true, meaning a login event by the test0 user.

Regards,
Leví
JohnBiggs
Are you wanting
* station login logout events (registration of the device with Session Manager or Communication Manager), or
* agent login logout events?
LeviDuran
It would be second one (workspaces login /logout events)

Regards
Go to:   
Mobile view