Kirthika.Chandru
Hi

Is there way to get caller Queue position to reach agent from OD IVR ?
DmitrySenashenko3
Hi, There are some ways.
1. ICR - Intelligent Customer Routing. It is it's standard feature. And it has REST with this info via icrconnector.
2. EPM with integration via Converse-on feature of Communication Manager
3. Work Assignment Engine. It is Snap-in in Breeze. It has REST with this info.
4. To request Avaya APS for REST CC service. It has REST and it gets queue info from CMS via RT_Socket.
5. To develop something own service with AES.

Rg, Dmitry
Kirthika.Chandru
Hi Could you let me know how to enable EPM Converse On for Caller Queue position and EWT announcement ?
Kirthika.Chandru
Hi I have EPM 7. Need to to know implementation of Converse On for queue position and dynamic announcement

Could you please let me know how to implement dynamic wait time announcement in OD IVR

Thank you for calling XXXXXXX. Your call is important to us. All of our agents are currently assisting other callers. Please stay on the line and we will connect your call with customer care executive shortly.

You are currently caller number X and your expected wait time is __dynamic time____ min

Incase you want to register for a call back from our customer case executive, please press 1
DmitrySenashenko3
Converse-on is Communication Manager feature.\
The issue with this feature is: EP should connect to CM via H323. Each port of EP should be CC agent.
As soon as you make this then you will be able to do vector with "converse-on" and configure skill with EP agents here.
The description of this process is in document to Callback Assist product. Look for CTI mode.
So according to requirements to agents license to EP ports this solution is quite expensive when there are a lot of concurrent ports.
At EP at application there is option at Advanced chapter - Converse-on - Enable.
Rg, Dmitry
Go to:   
Mobile view