DustinFlegel
Hi,
I have currently tried this on Windows 10 x64 and Windows 7 x64 virtual machines. I copy the contents of the AAOD ISO image into a directory like I normally do on any desktop I've ever installed this on. AAOD runs fine, I'm able to build a flow, tomcat starts normally and appears to load the application, I can even check if the application is available by going to the localhost:8080/Test/Start page. The problem is, the simulator NEVER starts. It just hangs there and does nothing. The application never progresses through the flow and it doesn't even look like the simulator tries to retrieve the page from Tomcat.

Has anyone else successfully installed AAOD on a virtual machine and gotten the simulator to work?

Thanks!
massimo__croci
Hi.

I experienced the same problem installing AAOD 7.2.3 on VM Windows 10 Enterprise N x64 running on VCenter.

Everything was working but the simulator.

The issue was fixed by removing AAOD 7.2.3 and installing from scratch AOD 8.0. Now the simulator is working fine.
DustinFlegel
Thanks -- I tried 8.0 as well on Windows 10 x64, with the same results. I'll try again on another fresh install and see what happens with 8.0.
massimo__croci
Dustin, if the issue persists, please attach AAOD - AOD logs here.
AndresMorales
Had a similar issue, posted the workaround here https://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/24660.page
let me know if that solves the issue.

Go to:   
Mobile view