justin.cui
I use function
call.addParty("1000",false)

some times I get an exception
com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.TsapiInvalidPartyException: CSTA Error: 6

Who call help me?

Thanks a lot
MartinFlynn
JTAPI is basically a Java wrapper for the TSAPI API. Therefore, you should download a copy of the document "TSAPI for Avaya Communication Manager Programmer's Reference". This will give you a lot of useful information on each of the TSAPI function calls, parameters and errors.

You may also find it useful to enable TSAPI tracing on AE Services. This will show you the contents of the messages sent to/from the application and to/from Communication Manager. These can be very useful when trying to debug problems. You can get more information on these traces at in the Devconnect FAQ "What is the procedure for enabling and accessing the AE Services logs for TSAPI (trace, tracing, g3trace, csta_trace)?".
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/support/faq/tsapi/index.gsp#10

In the specific case here, you are preforming a Single Step Conference and getting an error (6) which equates to INVALID_CALLED_DEVICE. From the TSAPI PG's section on Single Step Conference Call Service, we can see:

INVALID_CALLED_DEVICE (6) (CS0/28) – The deviceToBeJoin is not a valid station or an AWOH extension, or an invalid callID is specified

So, it seems likely that one of the following caused the problem:
1. The new party (1000) is not a valid station. Perhaps it has not been configured and/or registered.
2. The Call does not exist. Perhaps the Call object is not valid or the call did exist but ended before Communication Manager received your Single Step Conference request.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view