Please login or register to access secure site features.

Note: By continuing to use DevConnect Program Services you agree to our latest Registered Member Terms.

Sign in using DevConnect ID

Forgot password?

Trouble logging in?

Submit a ticket for Registration Support.

I have an SSO ID

?
sign in

Don't have a DevConnect or SSO ID ?

Create a DevConnect account or join the program.

register now
^
Forum Index » Avaya Breeze » Retrieve the Caller ID mapping for Breeze Smart Call ID snap-in   XML

chatte

We recently upgraded our Breeze and Smart Call ID but was unable to restore the backup. Is there a way to retrieve the Caller ID mapping from the snapshot? or from the command line? We can power up the snapshot offline
JohnBiggs

I am trying to find a resource to help answer your question from within the Avaya Professional Services (APS) team. Since the Smart CallerID application is built by APS , DevConnect has no direct knowledge of it. If you have APS contacts I suggest that you engage them to help get an answer to your question.
[WWW]
JohnBiggs

Christine, does the customer (I am guessing that is the one you work for) have a day two support contract with Avaya for this solution (Smart Call ID snap in)?
[WWW]
MagdalenaCenteno

Smart Caller ID snap-in is a custom development and it is supported by the Advanced Applications Support team. Open a Service Request with Avaya and we will be able to assist.

Go to: