KwangjaeLee
Hi,

Could you confirm whether hotfix that PSN020531u describes is applied to all the version of AES TSAPI Client and SDK or not. It seems that these hotfixes are for only AES server 8.1.3 & AES Linux 64 bit Client 81.3 OR AES server 8.1.3 & AES Linux 64 bit SDK, but the the name of hotfix does not include the version of Client/SDK as shown below.

Hotfix: AES_26338_SDK_hotfix.bin
Hotfix: AES_26338_Client_hotfix.bin
JohnBiggs
the hotfix ONLY applies to the release identified in the PSN (a single release).
BartolomeuSouza5
Folks,

I´m transferring calls to another skill group using Blind Transfer mode. I´d like to confirm if the information that is already in UUI is kept there?

Thanks a lot.

Bart.
JohnBiggs
In order to get the most eyes on your question I recommend opening new topics as a new threads in the forum. Piggybacking on existing threads will reduce the number of people who see your thread considerably (to a very small fraction of forum readers).

The answer to your question lies in how you intend on placing the existing call on hold and calling the transfer to party. To get the result you appear to desire you will need to make use of the consultativeCall funcationality. Please review the information in the TSAPI programmer's guide for details related to the Original Call Information data element in the Delivered event. See also the section titled "CSTA Services Used to Conference or Transfer Calls"

https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/db143c4a-3fd0-4d58-b684-4b5cf84a342f
Go to:   
Mobile view