we need help to troubleshoot an issue where we receive CSTA events for a call conference from AES but when our call-controller application queries the jtapi library we don't receive the information of all the connections.
Details of our solution: Solution allows credit card information to be collected without agents or call recorders (WFO extensions) hearing DTMF digits being entered by customers, to be compliant with PCI (Payment Card Industry) regulation.
AES version: Version: 220.127.116.11.0.25-0
The jtapi version used for this build is: 18.104.22.168.0.9
One of the scenarios of failure:
1. A call is created between a customer and an agent
2. our call-controller application then starts monitoring this call
3. a 1st recording is added to this call (WFO)
4. our call-controller puts the call in hold, and creates a new consult call to an IVR (on AEP)
5. the 1st recording extension is removed from the main call
6. the 2nd recording entension is added to the consult call
7. call-controller merges the consult and main call
After this merge, our call-controller application gets the call and its connections from the Jtapi library. In the good scenarios we receive information about the 4 parties: agent + customer + IVR + WFO 2nd recording extension.
In the bad scenarios, we only receive information about 3 parties: agent + customer + IVR. The new WFO extension is missing from the call object.
We are in the process of updating the jtapi library. I have the logs of tsapi/jatpi logs. Please let me know if I can send this information directly to you.