RajatVerma
Hello All,
I am trying to create a webservice operation by importing a WSDL file using OD inbuilt axis2 operation, but its giving me errors after webservice creation operation.

However if I use OD 7.x it perfectly works fine there. Not sure what is the issue, and have tried with both versions of 8.x. As its working fine with 7.x version so dnt think any issue with WSDL. I have also attached the screenshots of errors and source code snippet.

Also as this looks error because of multiple Jar files so I created a fresh project without any additional jar files. Kept only OD provided jar files.

Below are error details
//There are exactly 100 errors coming while creating a single webservice operation.

Description Resource Path Location Type
The package javax.xml.stream is accessible from more than one module: <unnamed>, java.xml Service1Stub.java /TestWS/WEB-INF/src/connectivity/ws/beans/avaya line 607 Java Problem

The type Service1Stub._char must implement the inherited abstract method ADBBean.serialize(QName, XMLStreamWriter, boolean) Service1Stub.java /TestWS/WEB-INF/src/connectivity/ws/beans/avaya line 926 Java Problem

The type Service1Stub._char must implement the inherited abstract method ADBBean.serialize(QName, XMLStreamWriter, boolean) Service1Stub.java /TestWS/WEB-INF/src/connectivity/ws/beans/avaya line 926 Java Problem

Thanks in Advance.
  • [Thumb - errors.jpg]
[Disk] Download
RajatVerma
Got the solution for this just few moments after posting this post......I was using jdk 8 with OD 8 but in eclipse compiler settings it was configured as 9. So manually changing the compiler version to 1.8 for this project removed all the errors.

A stupid mistake to do at my end.
RajatVerma
Dear All,
Upgraded to JDK 9, and again started facing issue with SOAP WS on AAOD 8 & 8.1. Apologies for mixups with earlier mail.

With AAOD 8 , JDK 9, eclipse compiler level 9 - Issue is faced.
With AAOD 8 , JDK 9, eclipse compiler level 8 - Issue is resolved.

Issue Description :

I am trying to create a webservice operation by importing a WSDL file using OD inbuilt axis2 operation, but its giving me errors after webservice creation operation.

Works fine with AAOD 7.x JDK 8.

Also as this looks error because of multiple Jar files so I created a fresh project without any additional jar files. Kept only OD provided jar files.

Below are error details
//There are exactly 100 errors coming while creating a single webservice operation.

The package javax.xml.stream is accessible from more than one module: <unnamed>, java.xml Service1Stub.java /TestWS/WEB-INF/src/connectivity/ws/beans/avaya line 607 Java Problem

• [Thumb - errors.jpg]
[Disk] Download
RajatVerma
Dear All,
Kindly advice if someone has encounter the similar issue. This seems to be related to JDK 9 and above. Just not sure on what the best way to get it resolved in OD project,

Thanks,
Rajat Verma
WilsonYu
This code is generated by the Axis2 Codegen component, and the Eclipse compiler seems to have problem with it. There is no much of a choice. I don't see any problem with leaving it at 1.8 compliant anyway.
RajatVerma
Hello Wilson,

Thanks for your response. I will proceed with making eclipse compiler level as 1.8. Do you think I will face any problem when I deploy it with JDK 9?

Also just curious will this problem be there with all SOAP WS for OD inbuilt connector.

Thanks,
Rajat Verma
WilsonYu
No. JDK 9 is totally compatible.
Go to:   
Mobile view