Jisang
Hello.

Currently, I checked that the RTP media stream was confirmed using the DMCC Java SDK example media stack tutorial.
I called another phone from the DMCC phone to check the RTP media stream packet.
The RTP packet confirmed that the voices of the above two speakers were contained.

If so, is there a way to separate and acquire the voices of two speakers?
If there is a way, I want to know how to do it.

Thanks.
MartinFlynn
There are two methods to do this.

The preferred method is now "Custom Media Streams". You can find information on this in the DMCC Programmers Guide.

The older mechanism is to add two Single-Step-Conference recorders to the call and use the "Selective Listen Hold (SLH)" feature to control which participants they are recording. You can get more information on SLH in "TSAPI for Avaya Communication Manager Programmer's Reference
".

Martin
JohnBiggs
Note that Selective Listen Hold requires a TSAPI Advanced license, whereas Custom Media does not.
Jisang
I looked at "Custom Media Stream" in the DMCC programmer guide for Java and checked the Selective Stream sample app.
It was confirmed that the app was performing ALL_BUT_MAIN_STATION on MediaContent settings.

However, what I want is to acquire not only the ALL_BUT_MAIN_STATION stream but also the MAIN_STATION_ONLY stream at the same time.
I want to know if this is possible.

Thank you for your reply.
JohnBiggs
you will need two separate DMCC devices, on receiving ALL_BUT_MAIN_STATION and the other MAIN_STATION_ONLY. Up to 10 multiple registration per device devices can be associted with a single station extension at one time, each receiving a unique (custom) media stream from the active call that the station is in.
Go to:   
Mobile view