Please login or register to access secure site features.

Note: By continuing to use DevConnect Program Services you agree to our latest Registered Member Terms.

Sign in using DevConnect ID

Forgot password?

Trouble logging in?

Submit a ticket for Registration Support.

I have an SSO ID

?
sign in

Don't have a DevConnect or SSO ID ?

Create a DevConnect account or join the program.

register now
^
Forum Index » Avaya Orchestration Designer » Unable To Disconnect Caller & Agent (OD 7.2.1)   XML

mguthrie

I am using the Avaya AES Connector PDC. The application is supposed to put the caller on Hold. During the Hold, a Dial of the agent's phone number is initiated. The agent picks up the phone, and the application tells the agent to press 1 to connect to the caller. After pressing 1, a Conference is initiated, and the caller and agent are officially talking with each other.

All of this is working, however, what's not working is if there's a scenario where the agent and the user needs to be disconnected, I'm only able to successfully hang up the agent, but not the original caller. I initiate a "Disconnect" and a "Retrieve," and then have the application go to the return (EndOfApp node), and the agent hangs up but the caller gets stuck in limbo and doesn't hang up. I've also tried doing a "Disconnect" without a "Retrieve," but then the Agent doesn't hang up when that happens. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
WilsonYu

Have you tried the Disconnect Party operation instead?

Go to: