justin.cui
I use selective stream and want to get separate voices of two speakers
Here are the main register messages. But I still get mixed voices from each ports.
I'm very confused now. What's the problem?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<RegisterTerminalRequest
xmlns="http://www.avaya.com/csta">
<device typeOfNumber="other" mediaClass="voice" bitRate="constant">44001:AES2:10.70.2.57:0</device>
<loginInfo>
<forceLogin>true</forceLogin>
<unicodeScript>0</unicodeScript>
<sharedControl>false</sharedControl>
<password>1234</password>
<mediaMode>CLIENT</mediaMode>
<dependencyMode>MAIN</dependencyMode>
<mediaContent>MAIN_STATION_ONLY</mediaContent>
<mediaTonesAnnc>true</mediaTonesAnnc>
</loginInfo>
<localMediaInfo>
<rtpAddress>
<address>10.70.2.51</address>
<port>30000</port>
</rtpAddress>
<rtcpAddress>
<port>30001</port>
</rtcpAddress>
<codecs>g711U</codecs>
<codecs>g711A</codecs>
<encryptionList>none</encryptionList>
</localMediaInfo>
</RegisterTerminalRequest>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<RegisterTerminalRequest
xmlns="http://www.avaya.com/csta">
<device typeOfNumber="other" mediaClass="voice" bitRate="constant">44001:AES2:10.70.2.57:1</device>
<loginInfo>
<forceLogin>true</forceLogin>
<unicodeScript>0</unicodeScript>
<sharedControl>false</sharedControl>
<password>1234</password>
<mediaMode>CLIENT</mediaMode>
<dependencyMode>DEPENDENT</dependencyMode>
<mediaContent>ALL_BUT_MAIN_STATION</mediaContent>
<mediaTonesAnnc>true</mediaTonesAnnc>
</loginInfo>
<localMediaInfo>
<rtpAddress>
<port>30002</port>
</rtpAddress>
<rtcpAddress>
<port>30003</port>
</rtcpAddress>
<codecs>g711U</codecs>
<codecs>g711A</codecs>
<encryptionList>none</encryptionList>
</localMediaInfo>
</RegisterTerminalRequest>
MartinFlynn
I take it that you are using a Single-step Conference recorder. A couple of issues have been found using custom-streams with an SSC recorder. In order to get this to work, for the moment, you must:
1. Use the latest version of Communication Manager (8.1.3.2)
2. Register both terminals in INDEPENDENT mode

Martin
JohnBiggs
The registerTerminal messages by themselves do not tell us much about what you actually did to try to achieve unique media paths for the two devices.

When you say selective stream, are you referring to the Custom Media functionality or the Selective Listen Hold capability?

Martin's response applies to Custom Media.
justin.cui
Actually I want use one DMCC extensions to record two seperate streams ,I think customer streams is a better choice.
But when i register a DMCC extensions with diffrent params twice ,I can just recieve mix stream.
It seams thant 'MAIN_STATION_ONLY' and 'ALL_BUT_MAIN_STATION ' did not work
justin.cui
MartinFlynn wrote:I take it that you are using a Single-step Conference recorder. A couple of issues have been found using custom-streams with an SSC recorder. In order to get this to work, for the moment, you must:
1. Use the latest version of Communication Manager (8.1.3.2)
2. Register both terminals in INDEPENDENT mode

Martin

Yes, I am using SSC. Does the version of Communication Manager between 8.0 and 8.1.3.1 work well if i want to use custom streams
Thanks for you response.
justin.cui
JohnBiggs wrote:The registerTerminal messages by themselves do not tell us much about what you actually did to try to achieve unique media paths for the two devices.

When you say selective stream, are you referring to the Custom Media functionality or the Selective Listen Hold capability?

Martin's response applies to Custom Media.

Actually I want use one DMCC extensions to record two seperate streams ,I think customer streams is a better choice.
But when i register a DMCC extensions with diffrent params twice ,I can just recieve mix stream.
It seams thant 'MAIN_STATION_ONLY' and 'ALL_BUT_MAIN_STATION ' did not work
MartinFlynn
justin.cui wrote:

Yes, I am using SSC. Does the version of Communication Manager between 8.0 and 8.1.3.1 work well if i want to use custom streams
Thanks for you response.

No, in order to be able to use custom media streams with an SSC recorder, you will need Communication Manager version 8.1.3.2. You will also need to register each recorder in INDEPENDENT mode (instead of MAIN and DEPENDENT).

For Multiple Registration recorders, I think CM 8.0.1 and later are OK.

Martin
justin.cui
MartinFlynn wrote:
justin.cui wrote:

Thanks for you response.

No, in order to be able to use custom media streams with an SSC recorder, you will need Communication Manager version 8.1.3.2. You will also need to register each recorder in INDEPENDENT mode (instead of MAIN and DEPENDENT).

Martin

OK? If my CM is 8.1.3.2.
I use one DMCC extension and register it twice(one RTP port is 30002 and the other one RTP port is 30002) .
When I use Jtapi method 'addParty' to create SSC, Can I receive diffrent stream of one call?
At present, I recieved mixed stream from both port 30000 and also from port 30002
justin.cui
MartinFlynn wrote:
justin.cui wrote:

Thanks for you response.

Martin

Hi Martin,
Is there any special params for selective stream in AES or CM?
Thanks
MartinFlynn
mediaContent amd mediaTonesAnnc are specifically for custom media streams. You can get more information on them in the DMCC programmers guide.
Bayram
If you are using Dashboard for this test, there is a setting which says "Port to Redirect RTP Media to". Maybe for the MAIN_STATION_ONLY instance it is written 30002 here and when you are trying to collect RTP for ALL_BUT_MAIN_STATION using another Dashboard on 30002 port, Dashboard collects both ALL_BUT_MAIN_STATION + redirected RTP from MAIN_STATION_ONLY???? So try using 30004 for the RTP port for ALL_BUT_MAIN_STATION
Go to:   
Mobile view