Please login or register to access secure site features.

Note: By continuing to use DevConnect Program Services you agree to our latest Registered Member Terms.

Sign in using DevConnect ID

Forgot password?

Trouble logging in?

Submit a ticket for Registration Support.

I have an SSO ID

?
sign in

Don't have a DevConnect or SSO ID ?

Create a DevConnect account or join the program.

register now
^
Forum Index » DMCC APIs » DMCC stereo recording using selective streams   XML
 
Author Message
justin.cui



Joined: 06/05/2020 09:41:30
Messages: 8
Offline

I use selective stream and want to get separate voices of two speakers
Here are the main register messages. But I still get mixed voices from each ports.
I'm very confused now. What's the problem?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<RegisterTerminalRequest
xmlns="http://www.avaya.com/csta">
<device typeOfNumber="other" mediaClass="voice" bitRate="constant">44001:AES2:10.70.2.57:0</device>
<loginInfo>
<forceLogin>true</forceLogin>
<unicodeScript>0</unicodeScript>
<sharedControl>false</sharedControl>
<password>1234</password>
<mediaMode>CLIENT</mediaMode>
<dependencyMode>MAIN</dependencyMode>
<mediaContent>MAIN_STATION_ONLY</mediaContent>
<mediaTonesAnnc>true</mediaTonesAnnc>
</loginInfo>
<localMediaInfo>
<rtpAddress>
<address>10.70.2.51</address>
<port>30000</port>
</rtpAddress>
<rtcpAddress>
<address>10.70.2.51</address>
<port>30001</port>
</rtcpAddress>
<codecs>g711U</codecs>
<codecs>g711A</codecs>
<encryptionList>none</encryptionList>
</localMediaInfo>
</RegisterTerminalRequest>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<RegisterTerminalRequest
xmlns="http://www.avaya.com/csta">
<device typeOfNumber="other" mediaClass="voice" bitRate="constant">44001:AES2:10.70.2.57:1</device>
<loginInfo>
<forceLogin>true</forceLogin>
<unicodeScript>0</unicodeScript>
<sharedControl>false</sharedControl>
<password>1234</password>
<mediaMode>CLIENT</mediaMode>
<dependencyMode>DEPENDENT</dependencyMode>
<mediaContent>ALL_BUT_MAIN_STATION</mediaContent>
<mediaTonesAnnc>true</mediaTonesAnnc>
</loginInfo>
<localMediaInfo>
<rtpAddress>
<address>10.70.2.51</address>
<port>30002</port>
</rtpAddress>
<rtcpAddress>
<address>10.70.2.51</address>
<port>30003</port>
</rtcpAddress>
<codecs>g711U</codecs>
<codecs>g711A</codecs>
<encryptionList>none</encryptionList>
</localMediaInfo>
</RegisterTerminalRequest>
MartinFlynn



Joined: 30/11/2009 05:00:18
Messages: 1779
Offline

I take it that you are using a Single-step Conference recorder. A couple of issues have been found using custom-streams with an SSC recorder. In order to get this to work, for the moment, you must:
1. Use the latest version of Communication Manager (8.1.3.2)
2. Register both terminals in INDEPENDENT mode

Martin
JohnBiggs



Joined: 20/06/2005 14:06:52
Messages: 876
Location: Thornton, CO
Offline

The registerTerminal messages by themselves do not tell us much about what you actually did to try to achieve unique media paths for the two devices.

When you say selective stream, are you referring to the Custom Media functionality or the Selective Listen Hold capability?

Martin's response applies to Custom Media.
[WWW]
justin.cui



Joined: 06/05/2020 09:41:30
Messages: 8
Offline

Actually I want use one DMCC extensions to record two seperate streams ,I think customer streams is a better choice.
But when i register a DMCC extensions with diffrent params twice ,I can just recieve mix stream.
It seams thant 'MAIN_STATION_ONLY' and 'ALL_BUT_MAIN_STATION ' did not work
justin.cui



Joined: 06/05/2020 09:41:30
Messages: 8
Offline

MartinFlynn wrote:I take it that you are using a Single-step Conference recorder. A couple of issues have been found using custom-streams with an SSC recorder. In order to get this to work, for the moment, you must:
1. Use the latest version of Communication Manager (8.1.3.2)
2. Register both terminals in INDEPENDENT mode

Martin



Yes, I am using SSC. Does the version of Communication Manager between 8.0 and 8.1.3.1 work well if i want to use custom streams
Thanks for you response.
justin.cui



Joined: 06/05/2020 09:41:30
Messages: 8
Offline

JohnBiggs wrote:The registerTerminal messages by themselves do not tell us much about what you actually did to try to achieve unique media paths for the two devices.

When you say selective stream, are you referring to the Custom Media functionality or the Selective Listen Hold capability?

Martin's response applies to Custom Media.



Actually I want use one DMCC extensions to record two seperate streams ,I think customer streams is a better choice.
But when i register a DMCC extensions with diffrent params twice ,I can just recieve mix stream.
It seams thant 'MAIN_STATION_ONLY' and 'ALL_BUT_MAIN_STATION ' did not work
MartinFlynn



Joined: 30/11/2009 05:00:18
Messages: 1779
Offline

justin.cui wrote:


Yes, I am using SSC. Does the version of Communication Manager between 8.0 and 8.1.3.1 work well if i want to use custom streams
Thanks for you response.


No, in order to be able to use custom media streams with an SSC recorder, you will need Communication Manager version 8.1.3.2. You will also need to register each recorder in INDEPENDENT mode (instead of MAIN and DEPENDENT).

For Multiple Registration recorders, I think CM 8.0.1 and later are OK.

Martin
justin.cui



Joined: 06/05/2020 09:41:30
Messages: 8
Offline

MartinFlynn wrote:
justin.cui wrote:


Yes, I am using SSC. Does the version of Communication Manager between 8.0 and 8.1.3.1 work well if i want to use custom streams
Thanks for you response.


No, in order to be able to use custom media streams with an SSC recorder, you will need Communication Manager version 8.1.3.2. You will also need to register each recorder in INDEPENDENT mode (instead of MAIN and DEPENDENT).

For Multiple Registration recorders, I think CM 8.0.1 and later are OK.

Martin



OK? If my CM is 8.1.3.2.
I use one DMCC extension and register it twice(one RTP port is 30002 and the other one RTP port is 30002) .
When I use Jtapi method 'addParty' to create SSC, Can I receive diffrent stream of one call?
At present, I recieved mixed stream from both port 30000 and also from port 30002
justin.cui



Joined: 06/05/2020 09:41:30
Messages: 8
Offline

MartinFlynn wrote:
justin.cui wrote:


Yes, I am using SSC. Does the version of Communication Manager between 8.0 and 8.1.3.1 work well if i want to use custom streams
Thanks for you response.


No, in order to be able to use custom media streams with an SSC recorder, you will need Communication Manager version 8.1.3.2. You will also need to register each recorder in INDEPENDENT mode (instead of MAIN and DEPENDENT).

For Multiple Registration recorders, I think CM 8.0.1 and later are OK.

Martin



Hi Martin,
Is there any special params for selective stream in AES or CM?
Thanks
MartinFlynn



Joined: 30/11/2009 05:00:18
Messages: 1779
Offline

mediaContent amd mediaTonesAnnc are specifically for custom media streams. You can get more information on them in the DMCC programmers guide.
 
 
Go to: