Sanjay1989
We are monitoring VDN in JTAPI. while doing consult transfer or conference call to another VDN did not get any UUI (UserToUserInfo) value
in the second vdn monitored call logs.

Can someone help me this?

Please suggest if any ,

JohnBiggs
UUI comes from the originator of the call leg. If you want Communication Manager to copy through UUI from the first call leg you must use the consultation call API method to initiate the second call (which you say you are doing). Also you will need to ensure that any trunking that is involved is configured to carry UUI data. There are FAQs that cover how to check this on Communication Manager.

Assuming that trunking is not involved and that UUI was present in the first call's messaging,
to troubleshoot further I would first enable TSAPI tracing on AES and look more closely at what is happening in the messaging from CM to AES relative to UUI. There is a DevConnect FAQ covering how to enable and access TSAPI g3trace information. https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/support/faq/tsapi/index.gsp#10

UUI is also dependent on the negotiated protocol version between the application and AES, and the configured Switch Connection ASAI link version on AES.

Deep analysis by the devconnect team of the logs or system configuration would require a DevConnect Support Enabled membership.
Sanjay1989
Thanks John.

I am getting in blind transfer. But not getting in consult
Transfer or conference.
Sanjay1989
Can anyone let us know Is this achievable or not, that UUI data to be found in Consult Transfer and Conference.
JohnBiggs
Do you mean consultativeCall FOLOWED by a transfer or conference?
What message are you looking for UUI data in?
Have you looked at the g3trace?

Sanjay1989
Yes John, I am looking that only,
Any information passed by IVR to agent.
Not checked in g3trace.
JohnBiggs
you are using an IVR to do the consultativeCall operation?

I am assuming your answer to "What message are you looking for UUI data in?" is "Any information passed by IVR to agent."

If so ... get the IVR out of the picture for troubleshooting. Start simple work toward complex. use the JTAPI exerciser to trigger the consultativeCall and monitor VDN2. look at the g3trace to verify the UUI information is being sent to the exerciser for the monitor on VDN2. Then work toward more complex call flows involving more components.

This should (does) work. moving UUI data from Call 1 to a call2 is one reason why consultationCall exists in the API.
Go to:   
Mobile view