Vignesh_D
I have configured the JDBC provider for MySQL with the connector - and then rebooted cluster - and then configured jdbc data source - following which i have rebooted cluster again - and then tested the data source - but resulted in error below.

Any thoughts on what could I be missing ?

Error
"Communications link failure. The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server. DSRA0010E."

For JDBC provider, I'm using "com.mysql.cj.jdbc.MysqlXADataSource" as classname.
And the JAR file "mysql-connector-java-8.0.26.jar" downloaded from MySQL website.
  • [Thumb - jdbc config.png]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - jdbc error.png]
[Disk] Download
prasanna.kulkarni
Hi Vignesh,

Based on error message it seems like, Breeze is sending data to MySQL but is not receiving any response back from it.
Can you please follow below for debugging this:
1. Make sure that MySQL server is reachable from Breeze.
2. With the JDBC URL mentioned in data source, please try connecting to MySQL server using a standalone program - I strongly suspect that MySQL is not responding back.
3. Make sure firewall on MySQL side allows the connection from external hosts, specifically from breeze eth0 IP.
4. Capture MySQL side server logs when connection is attempted by Breeze, we'd get to know why server is rejecting it.

Regards,
Prasanna
Go to:   
Mobile view