From time to time we have errors in catalina.out like that:
***** Saw exception, tracing before report
com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCERuntimeException: Error loading PluggableConnectorInitialize class [com.avaya.sce.runtime.connectivity.ic.pdc.ICConnectorInit] for initialVariablesPosted com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCERuntimeException: ICNewCall:Error in NewCall for reqID 2281-802 ext 613012 - can't find eduid for aduid in adu server with extension:613012
**** Root Cause
com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCERuntimeException: ICNewCall:Error in NewCall for reqID 2281-802 ext 613012 - can't find eduid for aduid in adu server with extension:613012
The full stack is in attachment.
It happens from 10 up to 30 times per day.
I made a research and found two interesting topics:
From that I can understand that:
1. The error most probably happens at the beginning of the call.
2. To catch the error I can use the "error.runtime" event handler in my AppRoot.
3. In a Data node I can try to analyze the exception in the ddlastexception variable to see if it is a problem with IC or not.
4. My IC Connector setting is on the attached screenshot.
5. The iclog4j.properties properties in the icconnector web app can be used to setup logging level for such errors.
Can you please check my understandings? Do my understanding is correct?
If so, can you please help me to do the following:
1. To Correctly setup iclog4j.properties to avoid such errors in catalina.out but to redirect them in a separate file.
2. To Give a piece of advice how to correctly analyze the exception in the Data node? What is the best practice?
Thanks in advance!