NobuhiroTentaku
I am monitoring event callbacks of CallControlTerminalConnectionListenerAdapter and want to detect specific cause of CallControlConnectionEvent, i.e. CAUSE_CALL_PICKUP and CAUSE_UNHOLD.
Currently every time when event callback is called, I output cause logs got from CallControlConnectionEvent.getCallControlCause(). However I have seen neither of CallControlConnectionEvent.CAUSE_CALL_PICKUP and CallControlConnectionEvent.CAUSE_UNHOLD.
1)Can I get the cause of either CallControlConnectionEvent.CAUSE_CALL_PICKUP or CallControlConnectionEvent.CAUSE_UNHOLD in any callback method?
2)If YES in my question 1) above, please let me know the actual operation flow / procedure / conditions (such as consult transfer operation etc.) to generate these specific cause.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Regards,
MartinFlynn
As far as I can see, JTAPI never sends those cause types. You will need to infer what is happening based on other information.

In order to see how JTAPI reacts to various call flows, I suggest you use the JTAPI Exerciser. You may also find the AgentView sample application on the Devconnect website to be helpful.

Martin
NobuhiroTentaku
Thank you, Martin for your quick response.
I will check out what you suggest me.

Regards,
Go to:   
Mobile view