DougBrown

I'm 100% sure this is not the right forum for my questions, but it's the only one that mentions WebRTC and there isn't one for IP Office Server Edition...

Current Environment:
  • IP Office Server Edition v11.0

• WebRTC SDK API v1.16

• I have a few questions regarding the above version the WebRTC SdK API, specifically the tokenLogin method.

• I have configured the sdk-testpage and all works as expected for a username/password login however I wish to make use of the secure tokenLogin method but cannot find any documentation.

• Section 4.1.17 starting on page 30 in the SDK documentation (Avaya_WebRTCSDK_Reference.pdf) describes the tokenLogin method.

This is the pertinent sentence:

The client should obtain esna token from the one-x server for a user name (Please refer the one-x open API documentations for details).

• I have been unable to locate any one-x open API documentation that discusses the configuration or flow necessary to obtain a token for use with the WebRTC tokenLogin.

• Can you provide links to the relevant documentation?

• Can you links to a sample that makes use of tokenLogin along with the required configuration for each system included in the authentication/authorisation flow?

• Thanks
    Go to:   
    Mobile view