nsharp_austco
I am attempting to integrate with the Avaya DeskPhoneServices and ClientServices SDKs (May 2021).

For the most part, it is working as expected; however, I have one case where a CANCEL is being sent to the phone device from another client. In the CANCEL case, I am not receiving any callback into my code whatever, until the onCallRemoved() callback is fired.

I do see the internal Avaya libraries handling the CANCEL message appropriately (and the caller is satisfied with the response). I even see the call being processed into an "END" state, internally. However, I never receive a callback that the call has ended until it is cleaned up in onCallRemove() .

Is there perhaps a Listener that I am missing to intercept this case? All other tested cases during the call cycle appear to be working.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/solutions,

Neil
aKhalimov012024
Hi nsharp_austco!
Thank you for your question!
Could you, please, provide logs and traces?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Khalimov Albert
Avaya DevConnect Team
nsharp_austco
I figured out the reason. You have to add a listener to every Call object that is outgoing/incoming, and then the rest of the call state callbacks are called. I thought the CallServiceListener handled this, but it does not.
Go to:   
Mobile view