NarcisC
Hello,

I'm trying to send call work codes via DMCC app.
Okay from Pending for ACW state, but cannot do this in ACW state.
For this, phone needs to stay off-hook for ACW state.
https://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1785965

To enter call work codes, the agent must be off-hook and either:
- On an ACD call
- In ACW mode after disconnecting from a call while in Manual-In mode remaining
off-hook
- In Timed ACW after disconnecting from a call while in auto-in mode
- In auto-in mode and pending for ACW mode

The CTI functionality (call answer, call closed) is controlled from a Workspaces Widget in my scenario, therefore I'm not sure how off-hook state is controlled from there also.

So it is possible to set the off-hook option via dmcc to enter the call work codes after releasing the call, in ACW ?
If I put the station off-hook to stay like this forever call work button will work (C:\ will be prompted), but obviously this is not a solution

Playing with setHookswitchOnhook method to set the station off-hook after call is released (before pressing the work-code button via dmcc )will not resolve the problem ( will only prepare the station for a new call, this is normal )

MartinFlynn
I checked this in my lab and I am able to click the "work code" button and enter a work code in all of these scenarios. There was no need to be off-hook while the agent was ACW - perhaps the document was badly written.
NarcisC
I'm puzzled. Perhaps a missconfig in the CM on my side? Any idea what setting can make the difference?
I'm using CM 08.1.0.0.890

MartinFlynn
I can't think of any configuration changes that I made which could have made a difference (apart from setting "VDN Timed ACW Interval" on my VDN).
NarcisC
Are you logged in with the agent via Workspaces for Elite to cancel the current interaction from the UI to go to ACW?
Perhaps this can make the diff.
MartinFlynn
No. I used the AgentView sample application to login the agent.
Go to:   
Mobile view